Unread 29-09-2012, 02:15 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Default Aston Villa Boas having a pop at Fergie/corrupt/referees/decisions

Seems like the in thing to do at the moment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-boss-AVB.html

Unread 29-09-2012, 02:31 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
I am afraid you don't know what you are talking about if you compare Clough to Red Nose! Clough was never bullying refs or pointing at his watch every five minutes he also was not an hypocrit like Red Nose and didn't buy his championships like Red Nose either - Ray , Liverpool, 29/9/2012 02:16
They really do believe we won our titles by bribing the officials. When I see shit like this it makes me hope Fergie never leaves.

Unread 29-09-2012, 02:47 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

£#%&! the daft bastards!

Only #@&%!s who don't understand football believe that sort of shit anyway

My neighbour, thick as mince. Moved up here because his wife's job brought him

From Bracknell, loves Chelsea..

Honestly BELIEVES that they are the best team in Europe/world due to their champions league win

No WUM, this guy honestly thinks CFC are the best team in the world

Vermin fans are the same, they think they should be winning titles and the only reason they and their wonderful players aren't is down to SAF

Mental @#%&!s

Unread 29-09-2012, 02:52 AM
Grimson

Made his point clear as day, didn't he?

"I wish I could talk about it but I can't, even though I'm talking about it right now, and I will never not talk about it at Old Trafford."

Okay then, crazy boy.

Unread 29-09-2012, 03:11 AM
utd99

Here's a whacky idea... How about you actually accomplish something in this country, other than the sack, before you start casting aspersions on your betters.

He'll have laryngitis again by Christmas.

Unread 29-09-2012, 03:44 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
They really do believe we won our titles by bribing the officials. When I see shit like this it makes me hope Fergie never leaves.
or that clough never signed the first million pound player and won the league (twice, ever) with a shoestring budget.

Unread 29-09-2012, 07:27 AM
borsuk

it's a nice easy excuse for any manager under a bit of pressure these days. look at mancini the other day: he's got 2 wins in 7 games this season and they haven't played united... yet there he was the other day whinging about how managers are meek and quiet at old trafford because of fergie and it's not fair

Unread 29-09-2012, 07:45 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
it's a nice easy excuse for any manager under a bit of pressure these days. look at mancini the other day: he's got 2 wins in 7 games this season and they haven't played united... yet there he was the other day whinging about how managers are meek and quiet at old trafford because of fergie and it's not fair

It's laughable mate, the press and fans lap it up though

Unread 29-09-2012, 08:29 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
That sums up it up. Mancini the other day bringing up United was brilliant and shows how much people think about United. Fergie does my head in at times these days, but it makes me love him and want him to stay for another 10 years the way everyone constantly moans about him. A 70 year old man still beating most teams, it must kill these young #@&%!s who watch games down on their haunches with their note pads with tactics on etc. The little ginger #@&%!.

Unread 29-09-2012, 08:38 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

he made a fool of himself constantly with chelsea last season with his cringeworthy self pitying nonsense, I would have thought he learned from that.

Unread 29-09-2012, 09:06 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
That sums up it up. Mancini the other day bringing up United was brilliant and shows how much people think about United. Fergie does my head in at times these days, but it makes me love him and want him to stay for another 10 years the way everyone constantly moans about him. A 70 year old man still beating most teams, it must kill these young #@&%!s who watch games down on their haunches with their note pads with tactics on etc. The little ginger #@&%!.
Fergie in a few years time, strapped in a wheelchair Hawking stylee, colostomy bag and drip stands either side of it and a buxum nurse to point at his watch for him and indicate how many minutes fergie time there should be

Every other £#%&!er going mental about the sinster hold he has over the refs

Unread 29-09-2012, 09:39 AM
eusker

Fergie is Inspector Clouseau. The abu nation is Herbert Lom's character.

Unread 29-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Mr_Ed

Maybe he's just dropped that there to try and get a fair crack from the ref this evening and maybe the mail are being sensationalist - again.

Unread 29-09-2012, 11:35 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
or that clough never signed the first million pound player and won the league (twice, ever) with a shoestring budget.
Or bullied referees.

Unread 29-09-2012, 11:43 AM
bobbledinho

Oh god a fine!

Didn't Fergy get a six game ban for criticising refs? The same week Pullis, Redknapp and Ancelotti did it without punishment.

Unread 29-09-2012, 11:46 AM
andyroo

If I'm not mistaken didn't we get the worst of it in that game anyway? Arseley Hole going through Cheech for a short-cut, clear penalty and red card and didn't get anything

Unread 29-09-2012, 11:54 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

maybe he should take a leaf out of mourihno's book and he might win something
never so big jose questioning the wizard did you?

#@&%!

Unread 29-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Ashley's Grime

AVB is a right moaning @#%&!. When Rodgers gets sacked he'll be perfect for the 89ers.

Unread 29-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
this.

avb is a farmfoods mourinho. he should concentrate on getting his voice sorted, the itchy and scratchy mother£#%&!er.

Unread 29-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Tumescent Throb

if he came out and just said Hopefully we won't get some of the £#%&!ing shit homer decisions against us we've had in the past at OT then I'd respect what he says a lot more tbh

But he can't so we get this cryptic abu type %@#$&!s feeding the eternal narrative instead.
Closed Thread