United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:22 PM
magic_cantona

Question United - What the hell is wrong?

Come on, lets have it. We've been £#%&! for years - listless, slow, cowardly performances, players playing that just aren't good enough, bizarre team selections - the last time we won the title we hardly set the world alight.

Last night was typical of the United we've seen for the past few years. Dull. Even after an early goal, we looked woeful. Years back, that would've been a 6-0 win with the opposition coming off looking £#%&!ed and mentally ruined. Nowadays, teams are coming off disappointed and feeling unlucky that they've not got something from us.

What do you put it down to? The Glazers, Ferie, other teams just getting better (I'll be honest, Citys title winning side of last season were not exactly fantastic and Chelsea European Cup side were shite too), Ferie's lack of a decent first team coach? What's turned us into a team that used to rip teams apart every week to a team that turn in feeble displays and always have you unsure if they can actually get a result?

Imo, you cant get past Ferie for a lot of the blame - he picks the team (rotated every single £#%&!ing week, even the keepers ffs) and makes the decisions.
I await the 'witty' responses from the usual @#%&!s

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:23 PM
believe

Thumbs up

well done mate, you've managed to ask a question then answer it in the same post. bookmarked.

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:24 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
well done mate, you've managed to ask a question then answer it in the same post. bookmarked.

I'm good like that.

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:25 PM
silv

great thread

ffs, what a crock of shit

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:25 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Come on, lets have it. We've been £#%&! for years - listless, slow, cowardly performances, players playing that just aren't good enough, bizarre team selections - the last time we won the title we hardly set the world alight.

Last night was typical of the United we've seen for the past few years. Dull. Even after an early goal, we looked woeful. Years back, that would've been a 6-0 win with the opposition coming off looking £#%&!ed and mentally ruined. Nowadays, teams are coming off disappointed and feeling unlucky that they've not got something from us.

What do you put it down to? The Glazers, Ferie, other teams just getting better (I'll be honest, Citys title winning side of last season were not exactly fantastic and Chelsea European Cup side were shite too), Ferie's lack of a decent first team coach? What's turned us into a team that used to rip teams apart every week to a team that turn in feeble displays and always have you unsure if they can actually get a result?

Imo, you cant get past Ferie for a lot of the blame - he picks the team (rotated every single £#%&!ing week, even the keepers ffs) and makes the decisions.
I await the 'witty' responses from the usual @#%&!s
not reading all that.

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:27 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
great thread

ffs, what a crock of shit
I'm glad I left the white writing in there

You don't want to answer, avoid the thread you £#%&!ing swollen headed lesbian look-a-like

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:28 PM
believe

well according to throbs winger thread our problems are the defence, the midfield and the wingers and we're not off page one yet. the strikers must be shitting themselves.

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:29 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I'm glad I left the white writing in there

You don't want to answer, avoid the thread you £#%&!ing swollen headed lesbian look-a-like
swollen headed? have you looked in the mirror lately?

anyway, its been done a million times. we are the shit@#%&!s. it doesnt need an attention seeking thread to clarify it all

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Sumo

Stop moaning and get behind them, can tell you wasn't brought up when Utd played in 70s/80's

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:35 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
swollen headed? have you looked in the mirror lately?

anyway, its been done a million times. we are the shit@#%&!s. it doesnt need an attention seeking thread to clarify it all
Whats been done a million times is you acting like a total on the rags. You dont want to read it - dont. Utter #@&%!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumo
Stop moaning and get behind them, can tell you wasn't brought up when Utd played in 70s/80's

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Rhodzy

2 £#%&!ing yes men next to Fergie isn't helping.

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:38 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
2 £#%&!ing yes men next to Fergie isn't helping.
Said last night - what does Phelan bring to the table (apart from shorts)?

We're tactically clueless.

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:39 PM
andyroo

New to Fred, pol?

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:39 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumo
innit, bet he's never heard of the likes of mickey thomas, the spoilt bastard

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Part 36 Offer

Awful thread

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:44 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Awful thread
definitely up there with sumos

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:44 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Awful thread
Honestly hope a funnel web breeds up your nose.
Not really, love you pol

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:46 PM
andyroo

Muslamic raygun?

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:48 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
innit, bet he's never heard of the likes of mickey thomas, the spoilt bastard
Who the £#%&! is that?

Anyway:

Unread 20-09-2012, 01:48 PM
den

utd have been great at making shit teams look £#%&!ing super human these last few yrs , like shit mince repeating , no £#%&!ing midfield
Closed Thread