United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-06-2012, 10:50 AM
saffers

Default Robert Lewandowski

Franciszek Smuda (Poland Coach): "'Lewandowski is going to #mufc, Kuba also somewhere in England, Piszczek to Real (Madrid)."
------

Please don't shoot the messenger.

UWS did mention a while back we would sign 2 players from Dortmund.

Unread 08-06-2012, 10:52 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Do like the idea of "raiding" the same club tbh.

Unread 08-06-2012, 10:53 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Franciszek Smuda (Poland Coach): "'Lewandowski is going to #mufc, Kuba also somewhere in England, Piszczek to Real (Madrid)."
------

Please don't shoot the messenger.
UWS did mention a while back we would sign 2 players from Dortmund.

I can't promise anything.

Unread 08-06-2012, 10:55 AM
antonin jablonsky

4-4-2.

Unread 08-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Barracuda

I'd rather we got Piszczek and some £#%&!er else can have Lewandowski.

Midfield and full-back is where we are weak, hence we should buy midfielders and full-backs.

Unread 08-06-2012, 10:56 AM
dunk

Unless we're selling Hernandez....

Unread 08-06-2012, 10:57 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
4-4-2.
Tall aswell, isn't he? Plenty for Big Tony to aim for after Rooney has ignored left and looked straight to the right and fired a fizzing crossfield pass, landing like an angry, hot sixpence onto Valencia's neck.

Unread 08-06-2012, 10:57 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Or Rooney...

Unread 08-06-2012, 10:58 AM
saffers

Quote:
I'd say Wazzer is off if this happens pol...

Should please most of the forum.

Unread 08-06-2012, 10:58 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Or Rooney...
Be £#%&!ing stupid if we sold him.

Unread 08-06-2012, 11:00 AM
dunk

Quote:
I'd say Wazzer is off if this happens pol...

Should please most of the forum.
Should've took the £30m for Cheech last summer

Tbf, we have lost Berbs, Owen, Diouf and Will Keane in terms of forwards, numbers wise we are a bit threadbare, and Welbz can play wide too.

If we sold Park, I could see another forward coming in, although Kagawa practically plays as a 2nd striker as well, so maybe not.

Unread 08-06-2012, 11:01 AM
saffers

Quote:
Should've took the £30m for Cheech last summer

Tbf, we have lost Berbs, Owen, Diouf and Will Keane in terms of forwards, numbers wise we are a bit threadbare, and Welbz can play wide too.

If we sold Park, I could see another forward coming in, although Kagawa practically plays as a 2nd striker as well, so maybe not.
Who offered that for Cheech?

and Kaggers loves Lewa it seems;

Quote:
Shinji Kagawa has hit out at Borussia Dortmund team-mate Robert Lewandowski, labelling the striker selfish.

Poland international Lewandowski has netted 20 goals in 33 Bundesliga appearances for the champions this season, as well as setting up six.

But Kagawa believes Lewandowski could be an even better player if he was unselfish.

"Lewandowski's game is purely focused on trying to score himself, rather than playing together with his team-mates," Kagawa told Nikkei.

"He never looks around him for players who are in a better position than him. That's why I hardly get the ball from him.

"There's nothing you can do about that, though. That's simply the type of player he is.

"He has scored 20 times, and I have 13 goals to my name. The only difference is that he doesn't cooperate with other team members.

"I am convinced that he would score more goals if he made better use of me on the pitch."

Unread 08-06-2012, 11:02 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
or rooney...
bingo.

Unread 08-06-2012, 11:03 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Did he metion a Potteries based brewery at all?

Unread 08-06-2012, 11:03 AM
dunk

Quote:

No one, it was a paper rumour that Madrid were going to offer it and I was lambasted for suggesting we should take any offer such as that.

Why would anyone offer that for him He'll score goals if you set the team up for him, but he isn't a £20m player, nevermind £30m yet....

Unread 08-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Sloane

this will never happen

Unread 08-06-2012, 11:05 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
this will never happen
Hope it doesn't.

Unread 08-06-2012, 11:07 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Tall aswell, isn't he? Plenty for Big Tony to aim for after Rooney has ignored left and looked straight to the right and fired a fizzing crossfield pass, landing like an angry, hot sixpence onto Valencia's neck.
that's a good analogy.

Unread 08-06-2012, 11:09 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
this will never happen
there's nothing in the polish media about any of this but lewandowski will almost certainly move somewhere this summer as he has not extended his contract and has made noises that he'd like a new challenge.

Unread 08-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
there's nothing in the polish media about any of this but lewandowski will almost certainly move somewhere this summer as he has not extended his contract and has made noises that he'd like a new challenge.
he still has 2 years left and his agent said the other day he was negotiating with dortmund for a new deal. he probably will leave eventually but i doubt dortmund will sell this summer even if he doesnt sign a new deal
Closed Thread