United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-08-2016, 02:32 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
And?

Wolves are a nothing club, nothing fanbase in a nothing league. THE FOOTBALL CLUB generates £#%&! all. You can't throw hundreds into the club like the other sugar daddies use to anymore.

Who's buying this lad, the club or the ownership?

Shut up, they were founded in 1877 so they are older than us . One of the countries great football clubs imo. 'Nothing club' hate arrogant United fans who spout shite like this. They have as much history as we do

Unread 11-08-2016, 02:36 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Shut up, they were founded in 1877 so they are older than us . One of the countries great football clubs imo. 'Nothing club' hate arrogant United fans who spout shite like this. They have as much history as we do
Touched a nerve.

They're a nothing club these days. Like Forrest, Leeds, Bolton, Blackburn etc.

Just checked the BBC, 8k turned up last night. Still go ahead and spend £20m

Unread 11-08-2016, 02:41 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
And?

Wolves are a nothing club, nothing fanbase in a nothing league. THE FOOTBALL CLUB generates £#%&! all. You can't throw hundreds into the club like the other sugar daddies use to anymore.

Who's going to stop us?

You?

Unread 11-08-2016, 02:42 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Who's going to stop us?

You?

Not really.

Say hello to the Portsmouth lot for us.

Unread 11-08-2016, 02:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Not really.

What a pathetic person you are

Unread 11-08-2016, 02:46 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Not really.

We're owned by a PLC. They make billions.

Not a single, sugar daddy who can turn the tap on or off.

Besides. FFP is worked out on turnover. So £20m paid out over 4 years isn't so bad. And if we got promoted in the 3 years that is covered, then it doesn't even matter. I'm pretty sure the collection of Chinese billionaires who work for the PLC will be able to work out the maths. I don't really care either way.

We just got relegated to League 1 in the space of two seasons, whilst making healthy profits. You think I care about our balance sheet?

BUY me my superstars. Now.

Unread 11-08-2016, 02:50 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Massive fan of Dudley Zoo and a HUGE Lenny Henry fan, apparently. That's why he's said no to Liverpool.
Hope the other lads like Slade, because that's what's going on the team bus CD player if I know him.

Unread 11-08-2016, 02:57 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Hope the other lads like Slade, because that's what's going on the team bus CD player if I know him.
Noddy and Dave Hill on the bus, in their platforms.

Planty, always up for a kick about.

The only one who won't play ball is Rowland from Dexy's. Doesn't even like having his own song sung at him by 50 drunk lads on aways.

Unread 11-08-2016, 03:07 PM
silv

Quote:
And?

you are the most pathetic worm in all the universe.

an utter maggot.

Unread 11-08-2016, 04:10 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
And?

£#%&!ing hate United fans with this attitude. Unmitigated #@&%!s.

Unread 11-08-2016, 04:25 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:

Also, you've got this right, slap bang in the middle of Dudley town centre.

Drove around for 2 hours trying to find that after playing WBA on New Years a few years before realising we didn't actually know where it was located, think we also went looking for Duncan Edward's pub too. Awful story, still better than a TBR post.

Unread 11-08-2016, 07:38 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 11-08-2016, 07:50 PM
DuanePipe

Can't wait for the one vs Bristol City. Some bad blood.

Closed Thread