United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-07-2007, 09:43 AM
koppas

This was 5 years ago ffs.

Add my time in the Air Force and I am one well educated young man.

Would you like me tell you how radar works?

Unread 11-07-2007, 09:47 AM
ethelred

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
This was 5 years ago ffs.

Add my time in the Air Force and I am one well educated young man.

Unread 11-07-2007, 09:48 AM
El Calafate

How can he be a West Ham player when they've paid no transfer fee for him. doesn't make any sense at all. nft.

Unread 11-07-2007, 09:49 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

No, because I suspect you are aware of Wikipedia.

Unread 11-07-2007, 09:50 AM
koppas

No because I done a course on it.

It involves pulses.

Leave your email address and I'll send you an in-depth report.

That is all.

Unread 11-07-2007, 09:52 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
How can he be a West Ham player when they've paid no transfer fee for him. doesn't make any sense at all. nft.
Absolutely, his ownership was always with MSI, only his registration was with West Ham. When they claimed they ripped up the contract with MSI, if MSI accepted this, surely his registration reverted to MSI? It cannot be as the PL suggest that without paying for him, West Ham can tear up a contract and claim tacit ownership of a player that they didn't own in the first place.

Unread 11-07-2007, 09:54 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
No because I done a course on it.

It involves pulses.

Leave your email address and I'll send you an in-depth report.

That is all.
Don't bother we did some stuff on radar in my physics A level. Summat to do with pulses innit.

Unread 11-07-2007, 09:55 AM
koppas

Doppler effect. nft.

Unread 11-07-2007, 09:57 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Doppler effect. nft.
I don't want to end up with a murderous double!

Unread 11-07-2007, 09:58 AM
koppas

I'll turn off radar mode.

Thanks for listening.

Unread 11-07-2007, 09:59 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

I'll turn off radar mode.

Thanks for listening.
Roger

Over and out.

Unread 11-07-2007, 10:06 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Absolutely, his ownership was always with MSI, only his registration was with West Ham. When they claimed they ripped up the contract with MSI, if MSI accepted this, surely his registration reverted to MSI? It cannot be as the PL suggest that without paying for him, West Ham can tear up a contract and claim tacit ownership of a player that they didn't own in the first place.
I think the PL know full well who owns Tevez. It's the fact that Sheff United are also acutely aware of this that's giving them sleepless nights...

Unread 11-07-2007, 10:10 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
An excellent article but it still doesn't explain the essential point, how can you unilaterally cancel a contract between 2 parties and somehow gain control of an asset for free?
Exactly.

Someone needs to simply ask how much West Ham paid for Tevez.

You can't just rip up a contract between two parties and pretend everything is ok, but apparently The Premier League are happy with that but not when MSI and Tevez want to do it?

If we end up paying West Ham then that's just money that West Ham never paid out in the first place.

I can't see how the Premier League can continue to mediate this case while they have an invested interest in the outcome.

Unread 11-07-2007, 10:11 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I think the PL know full well who owns Tevez. It's the fact that Sheff United are also acutely aware of this that's giving them sleepless nights...
Agreed, it seems they may be stalling until the season starts to undermine Sheff U's attempts, which by the way seem more valid by the day, at reinstatement.

koppas

You talk sense JC once again.

The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Certainly. The Premier League are simply protecting their reputation and covering their backs over the decision they have made.

This is also the reason they shouldn't be allowed to call the shots - they have a clear agenda.

Unread 11-07-2007, 10:12 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
You talk sense JC once again.
Comes naturally

Unread 11-07-2007, 10:14 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Agreed, it seems they may be stalling until the season starts to undermine Sheff U's attempts, which by the way seem more valid by the day, at reinstatement.
Exactly. If West Ham had gone down the PL would have said £#%&! all and just waved the transfer through without a second thought.

Unread 11-07-2007, 08:53 PM
jem

Default I bet

we end up paying west ham £5.5mio and rio gets a ban. :0)

anyone can unilaterally tear up a contract. unfortunately, that doesn't prevent a contract being binding or prevent the other party suing successfully.

the whole loan / 3rd party thing is a scam anyway. the pl should have nipped it in the bud at the beginning of last season.
Closed Thread