United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-07-2007, 03:01 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
You really have no idea how to take anyone else's opinion on board regarding anything. I think you know that it's not funny but I just wanted to make sure. Your constant snapping when someone disagrees with you is pretty embarrassing.
Well, that's a load of %@#$&!s innit. I've had some rather good discussions on herethis very day, course they don't back up your idiotic and inaccurate point so you chose to ignore them. Now that's embarrasing.

Unread 11-07-2007, 03:03 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barca '91
£#%&! off and support spurs please
erm ok.

lets all back sunderland to beat spurs (the 4/5th best team in the country) just because sunderlands manager is an ex player....

birmingham to beat arsenal.after all bruce was a great defender and has nothing to fear right dickface?

Unread 11-07-2007, 03:04 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I could care £#%&!ing less what you think sonny, now £#%&! off. Oh and I've no idea what you mean by it being a "gag". You wait and see their bulging trophy cabinet come seasons end.
£#%&! off and buy a mobile you old @#%&!!

Unread 11-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Tiberian

5 Mill for Chopra? 3mill for Greg Halford? 3mill Chris baird? Quite a large outlay for a bunch of average players. Hardly a massive improvement on what he had, not exactly premiership proven players, for that 11 mill surely he could have achieved more?

Spurs will have no worries. about Sunderland

Unread 11-07-2007, 03:28 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
5 Mill for Chopra? 3mill for Greg Halford? 3mill Chris baird? Quite a large outlay for a bunch of average players. Hardly a massive improvement on what he had, not exactly premiership proven players, for that 11 mill surely he could have achieved more?

Spurs will have no worries. about Sunderland

Good player.

Unread 11-07-2007, 03:28 PM
bored

When first appointed and propping up the championship, he was asked could he save them or even have an outside chance of promotion, he said they'd win it.

Unread 11-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Good player.
Struggles to get into the Northern Ireland side consistently With the money he is spending surely he could have picked up a few proven premiership players, Halford was a Wigan squad member, Chopra is a mediocre championship player, strange choices for me.

Unread 11-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Halford was a Wigan squad member, .

He was at Reading. He did well in the games he played but had the captain in front of him in the pecking order.

Quote:
Chopra is a mediocre championship player, strange choices for me

22 goals last season, not a bad return.

Unread 11-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
He was at Reading. He did well in the games he played but had the captain in front of him in the pecking order.

22 goals last season, not a bad return.
I guess we will see how they go next year, but it does not seem a major improvement on what he already has, very little top level experience in the squad, a lot of money spent on a team that will struggle to stay up next year.

Connolly and Chopra is not going to frighten many teams for me.
Closed Thread