United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
For me in a top league you are not shit scoring over 25 goals.
Definitely not. However - and I will point you in the direction of Dzeko - you might not be particularly special, either.

Unread 12-06-2012, 03:34 PM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Definitely not. However - and I will point you in the direction of Dzeko - you might not be particularly special, either.
Good point, would be interesting if he was given a longer run, he started well, but never my cup of tea as a player either.

Unread 12-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
Good point, would be interesting if he was given a longer run, he started well, but never my cup of tea as a player either.
He'll score a few goals, which after all is the job description, but yeah, nothing special.

Unread 12-06-2012, 04:58 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
dzeko was very much a target man finisher who didn't join in much else, lewandowski is an integral part of a very attractive dortmund side based around quick passing and interplay.

i think a lot of the 'he's shit' crowd are judging him in one game for what is a very limited polish side (comprised of 3 good players and a lot of rubbish). he's a very talented, and young, striker.

Unread 15-06-2012, 02:49 PM
Baron

Monchengladbach's head scout has said that "as far as he's aware", Luuk de Jong is heading to Dortmund. With Reus replacing Kagawa, wouldn't be surprised if LdJ is there to replace Lewandowski - or probably Barrios. Nothing til after the Euro's.

Unread 03-10-2012, 11:53 AM
saffers

Sir Alex Ferguson considering move to take Dortmund forward Robert Lewandowski to Manchester United

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...er-United.html

Was dropped at the weekend for the first time in 60 games or something. Definitely on his way out, probably more likely to Chelsea than us. Their strikeforce consists of just torres and sturridge who had meningitis this summer.

Unread 03-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Sir Alex Ferguson considering move to take Dortmund forward Robert Lewandowski to Manchester United

Was dropped at the weekend for the first time in 60 games or something. Definitely on his way out, probably more likely to Chelsea than us. Their strikeforce consists of just torres and sturridge who had meningitis this summer.
no way to us, you must be mental. Trouble is SAF is mental.

Unread 03-10-2012, 11:56 AM
dodger

Quote:

Can he fill in at centre half?

Unread 03-10-2012, 11:57 AM
dragflick

Quote:

Would make a very strange signing unless we sell one of our forwards, not needed is an understatement.

Unread 03-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
No he isn't

Unread 03-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Would make a very strange signing unless we sell one of our forwards, not needed is an understatement.
Chicharito's future isn't looking that great to be honest

Unread 03-10-2012, 12:25 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Chicharito's future isn't looking that great to be honest
Looked good (/better) the past few weeks has the liccle pea. Be a strange one selling him and bringing in Lewandowovowski though.

Unread 03-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Looked good (/better) the past few weeks has the liccle pea. Be a strange one selling him and bringing in Lewandowovowski though.
I love him, I really do but I just don't think he is intelligent enough with his runs. Far too predictable but his overall play is looking better. Maybe once he gets those few goals to pick him up he will be right.

Unread 03-10-2012, 12:30 PM
denis lawless

dont want him

dont need him
Closed Thread