Love watching him play.

Get as much enjoyment out of watching him as I did Ronaldinho

Unread 16-01-2018, 10:14 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Love watching him play.

Get as much enjoyment out of watching him as I did Ronaldinho

Funny you should say that, saw this vid last night. What a talent that lad was, playing wally against the bar ffs unreal

Unread 16-01-2018, 11:13 AM
Halloween

Unbelievable player, a joy to watch (Ronaldinho that is).

Unread 16-01-2018, 11:39 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

The bloke has all the talent. All of it. Truly an awesome bastard and the best player to watch in the country.

Unread 16-01-2018, 11:59 AM
Whip Hubley

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The bloke has all the talent. All of it. Truly an awesome bastard and the best player to watch in the country.

Who are you and what have you done with Dunk

Unread 16-01-2018, 03:30 PM
20 times

Walcott going for £20m.

£90m for Poggers is a snip imo

Unread 16-01-2018, 03:34 PM
Clarkie

Gylfi Sigurdsson for near 50 million...

Unread 16-01-2018, 04:05 PM
browser

Quote:
the best player to watch in the country.
But you don't enjoy watching us play Great to have you back

Unread 16-01-2018, 04:08 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Funny you should say that, saw this vid last night. What a talent that lad was, playing wally against the bar ffs unreal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9WIWC__i_o
You think...

Unread 16-01-2018, 04:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
But you don't enjoy watching us play Great to have you back
No. I enjoy watching him play.

Unread 16-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
No. I enjoy watching him play.
When he's got the freedom to play he's the best out there. Nobody comes close.

I hope we start winning big things again soon, because in a couple of years if he stays fit he'll be the best player in the world and will want to £#%&! off and win things.

Unread 16-01-2018, 05:04 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
You think...

I did yes, was it against the back boards? Quite impressive either way. Hes better than you.

Unread 16-01-2018, 05:49 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

agreed 100 per cent

if only he hadn't missed all those games we'd be a lot nearer the Liars

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Walcott going for £20m.

£90m for Poggers is a snip imo
yep in the mental transfer market now his worth is double what we paid

Unread 16-01-2018, 05:52 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
I did yes, was it against the back boards? Quite impressive either way. Hes better than you.
It's CGI as £#%&! you helmet

Unread 16-01-2018, 06:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
When he's got the freedom to play he's the best out there. Nobody comes close.

I hope we start winning big things again soon, because in a couple of years if he stays fit he'll be the best player in the world and will want to £#%&! off and win things.
Hopefully he can help us in that

Unread 16-01-2018, 09:03 PM
sa7

When he’s on song like yesterday and against Everton he’s an absolute joy to watch.

Makes everything look so easy, like a 16 year old playing in the under 10s. Despicably talented and our team should be built around getting the best out of him.

Unread 16-01-2018, 09:29 PM
S/Side.Red

People who criticise Pogba simply have high standards for him. Some go too far but high scrutiny should be the case. Nobody is in doubt over his talent but you want to see him progress. He’s nearly 25 and the great performances need to be coming weekly and against anyone.

Definitely always been a huge responsibility on the club to find the right role for him. His attitude is great and the talent is there. The increased freedom is something he spoke about after the match yesterday. He’s happy in the role; now on him to make himself the best

Unread 16-01-2018, 09:32 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
People who criticise Pogba simply have high standards for him. Some go too far but high scrutiny should be the case. Nobody is in doubt over his talent but you want to see him progress. He’s nearly 25 and the great performances need to be coming weekly and against anyone.

Definitely always been a huge responsibility on the club to find the right role for him. His attitude is great and the talent is there. The increased freedom is something he spoke about after the match yesterday. He’s happy in the role; now on him to make himself the best
Hi matey - u have some unanswered questions on the match day thread which require your attention. 🤙🏻

Unread 16-01-2018, 09:34 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Fair points but that only applies to united supporters. The ABUs will criticise him regardless of what he does because he plays for united.
Closed Thread