United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:42 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
It isn't shrewd as the car was towed a couple of months ago with the sticker still in it!
Did you get it priced - just for insurance purposes?*

*copyright antiques roadshow

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:42 PM
Qwertyuiop

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
You really do come accross like a City fan man. Keep goin...someone might laugh soon.
Aww dont be like that, now come here and give me a kiss you big angry bear.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:45 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Did you get it priced - just for insurance purposes?*

*copyright antiques roadshow
I was held as responsible for the crash so I could not claim on his and mine wasn't fully comp so I could not claim on the insurance for it. I'm rather annoyed, do you think I should liquidate some assets and lay in stock? Give it two more seasons and I could be minted.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:45 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
you said it.

why would i be jealous of that? so am i jealous of stoke, bournemouth, hartlepool, watford fans aswell, as they do all that?

and they are all as irrelevant to me as fc united.
Well go on their forums and tell them how not arsed you are by them.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:47 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
you said it.

why would i be jealous of that? so am i jealous of stoke, bournemouth, hartlepool, watford fans aswell, as they do all that?

and they are all as irrelevant to me as fc united.
But you walked away too so theres no point for you to make there. And yes...I reckon you are jealous...I would be if I spent years goin to the match...stopped dead and saw and listened to ther people talking about what a good time they were having.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:47 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop
Aww dont be like that, now come here and give me a kiss you big angry bear.
Only if you get me a fridge magnet.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:48 PM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Only if you get me a fridge magnet.
PM me your address and I'll send you one.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:49 PM
puressence

any chance of a 3pm kick off on a saturday

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Well go on their forums and tell them how not arsed you are by them.
i'm a man united fan on a man united forum, why would i go on another teams forum?

Quote:
But you walked away too so theres no point for you to make there. And yes...I reckon you are jealous...I would be if I spent years goin to the match...stopped dead and saw and listened to ther people talking about what a good time they were having.
i'm not jealous of fc united. your insistance that i am doesn't make it so. i have a fulfilled life, so it's irrelevant what other people do enjoy themselves.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:56 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
i'm a man united fan on a man united forum, why would i go on another teams forum?

i'm not jealous of fc united. your insistance that i am doesn't make it so. i have a fulfilled life, so it's irrelevant what other people do enjoy themselves.
Im not saying you're jealous of FC United per se...well yeah I am in fact. I thought it was stupid idea when first mentioned but when I heard what was happening with FC United I got jealous as I was stuck goin nowhere on a satday so I gave it a go. And its great and its United in what that means to me anyway.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Jack Duckworth

i am genuinely pleased for you.

however, just because you were once jealous of fc, but now are not, does not mean that i am jealous of fc.

Unread 19-02-2007, 04:02 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
i am genuinely pleased for you.

however, just because you were once jealous of fc, but now are not, does not mean that i am jealous of fc.

No it dosnt...you are quite correct.

Unread 19-02-2007, 04:03 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
I have already told you this

Quote:
Well I would say it is a forum for Fred Tissue readers who got sick of the old forum. I'm a Fred Tissue reader and I understand that Fred Tissue is sold outside of FC united games as well. So if Fred Tissue is sold outside of MUFC and FCUM games I would say this is a forum for MUFC and FCUM fans. Stands to reason really, logic and all that.
And you did not answer me.

Unread 19-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
No it dosnt...you are quite correct. Dont you miss football though?
not as much as i thought i would, to be honest. i've got alot more money now aswell.

Quote:
I have already told you this

And you did not answer me.
didn't see your post, fair point. although i still don't understand why you think i would want to go on a hartlepool, bournemouth et al forum to tell them they are irrelevant to me.

Unread 19-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Hmm seems some on here are obsessed with FC as city are with MUFC.

If Fred is going to be a 'lets take this piss out of FC' forum then I'll be £#%&!ing off, £#%&!ing bitter @#%&!s.

Unread 19-02-2007, 08:21 PM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
any chance of a 3pm kick off on a saturday
There's been loads of FC games kick off at 3pm on a Saturday. The vast majority I'd say. If you were talking about a home game (you don't specify) the next 3pm kick-off is March 3rd. If you were talking about an away game, get yourself down to Nantwich this coming Saturday. You've asked the question so many times recently you should put this in your favourites: http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/fixtures.php?year=2006&team=1

Unread 19-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Riverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Roxanne
There's been loads of FC games kick off at 3pm on a Saturday.
And very inconvenient it is too (for me, at least)! Night matches and late weekend kick offs suit me far better. Still, one member one vote and 3pm on a Saturday is the overwhelming choice of the club membership, so 3pm on a Saturday it (mostly) is.

Unread 19-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Suedeshoes is one of the main contributors to the FC fanzine, no wonder he gives it the hard-sell

See, what I don't understand is this:

People walk away from Utd, that is their decision.

They have their own club, their own forum, their "own rules"

Why then, do they come onto Fred (which was set-up after they walked-away) and still try and convince people that FC is great and they are missing out!

Fred is younger than FC, the majority of people on here couldnt give two shits about FC and are never likely to!

I am loath to say it, but the FC fans on United forums remind me of the Jehova's Witnesses who invade where I live every couple of weeks

Unread 19-02-2007, 10:30 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy

If Fred is going to be a 'lets take this piss out of FC' forum then I'll be £#%&!ing off, £#%&!ing bitter @#%&!s.

Well good £#%&!ing riddance!

What are you doing if not taking the piss out of match-going reds with your avatar!

You dont have to sell your soul!???

My soul was never for sale! It always has and always will belong to United!

I think the bitter one may well be you!

Running around telling people what they can and can't do

And don't turn around and say "It's a middy thing!" as I know a few of your "lads" and the more colourful "chanting" they do (or should that be anti-colour)

Unread 19-02-2007, 10:39 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy

Don't be such a slapped £#%&!ing arse.

I think a few people go over the top where FC are concerned, but i don't see the problem with a bit of piss-taking. We're allowed to take the piss out of the real United, after all.
Closed Thread