United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 26-04-2024, 02:35 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post

full disclosure - admittedly not set foot , just looked very food by numbers (?) , the name seems AI dull, safe prompt and I miss knott .. would you recommend?

Poscript:

"avoid at all costs. Distinctly average food accompanied by even worse service. When I asked for additional Parmesan cheese on my pasta, the waitress told me that there would be an added charge for this. For a split second I assumed this was some sort of sick joke, however, when I looked up to see her straight face, I realised my nightmare had become a reality. To say that the under-cheesed pasta left a sour taste would be the understatement of the century."

Let's sort a restaurant 2024 thread before armchair has elevated blood pressure
Will reply in new thread

Unread 27-04-2024, 12:30 AM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I have a mate lives in gorse hill who used to lend me his parking permit. Was quite handy parking there but getting home was a nightmare…..stationary traffic on Chester rd which has become even worse now the daft bastards at Trafford council have coned off the never to be completed cycle lanes

Met gets me home in less than half an hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
Not been since 2005, but used to either get dropped off at the Gorse Hill Pub or walk in from town after getting the train.

I can't even begin to imagine the traffic hell on Chester Rd these days. I went to see the Arctic Monkeys at LCC a year or so ago and it was bedlam getting away then.
Been once since 2005 and that was not long before I emigrated. Nephew paid for the whole thing so my hypocritical self could kid on "not one penny".

When I did go it was usually plane to Liverpool or Manchester then train/taxi/tram. Always varied.

Unread 27-04-2024, 11:09 AM
tatty

By sky.

Unread 27-04-2024, 12:02 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty View Post
By sky.