United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:43 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanthewoman
my point was, plenty of people "mentioned" fc on RIM in an entirely positive and well-meaning way. they were NOT banned.
My point, a bit exaggerrated granted, was that anytime things got heated about FC (and it was a very heated topic) bannings were given.

Having a go at FC and/or it's new followers was a banning offence.And I still don't see why.

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:44 AM
vanthewoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Hey vanners, welcome back, how was your visit with Hamas?
very constructive

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:47 AM
vanthewoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
My point, a bit exaggerrated granted, was that anytime things got heated about FC (and it was a very heated topic) bannings were given.

Having a go at FC and/or it's new followers was a banning offence.And I still don't see why.
neither do i.
sorry didn't realise you were exaggerrating so much, "mentioned" is hardly the same as things getting heated is it

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:47 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanthewoman
neither do i.
sorry didn't realise you were exaggerrating so much, "mentioned" is hardly the same as things getting heated is it
No, but I'm like that

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:48 AM
antonin jablonsky

Err, can we stop this slide into Red Ishism now please.

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:48 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Err, can we stop this slide into Red Ishism now please.
MENTION FC ONCE MORE AND YOU'RE BANNED!!!!!!!!

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:49 AM
vanthewoman

Quote:
No, but I'm like that
i'll bear that in mind from henceforth

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:52 AM
antonin jablonsky

I'm afeared Fredsters, afeared I say.

Unread 11-01-2007, 11:26 AM
The Real Roxanne

I was banned from Red Issue because I posted a joke thread about FC. The irony, the irony. Anyway, I echo carlosartorial on this matter
Quote:
There are however, a number of £#%&!wits on here (and a smirking ringleader) determined to press with their anti-fc agenda.

Unread 11-01-2007, 11:28 AM
armchair

If fcum had no-one taking the piss - that's when they should get worried.

Unread 11-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Dr_Mongoose

Quote:
Yes, but bannings were only given to one 'side' as far as I could see. Anyway, it appears to be a free-for-all over there these days.

Unread 11-01-2007, 12:40 PM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Mongoose
Yes, but bannings were only given to one 'side' as far as I could see. Anyway, it appears to be a free-for-all over there these days.
See my post above in this thread...

Unread 11-01-2007, 12:53 PM
Papadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Mongoose

That's because Red Issue was instrumental in setting up FC, so if they didn't like what you said you got banned.Which is fair enough if it was just childish abuse it's their forum. However certain FC supporters could say what they wanted with impunity

Unread 11-01-2007, 12:56 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc
That's because Red Issue was instrumental in setting up FC, so if they didn't like what you said you got banned.Which is fair enough if it was just childish abuse it's their forum. However certain FC supporters could say what they wanted with impunity
now that is funny

Unread 11-01-2007, 12:59 PM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
now that is funny
He means staffers and writers, not freeloaders on an internet forum.

Unread 11-01-2007, 01:00 PM
antonin jablonsky

Can I please apologise about posting this thread.I can now see it'sabout to turn into exactly what I was told it would, which was not my intention. Is there any way I can delete it?

Unread 11-01-2007, 01:02 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Can I please apologise about posting this thread.I can now see it'sabout to turn into exactly what I was told it would, which was not my intention. Is there any way I can delete it?
Warmonger!

Unread 11-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Jibbert

Quote:
Vanners, please don't say that bannings were only offered after 'allegations of financial abuse' were made.

FC and the split was always likely to be a heated topic but not being able to debate it properly (frayed tempers or not) was pathetic.
i think you will find that most of the time it was fc fans who were the abusive ones with the high principles who wouldnt listen to others points of view, if you wernt fc or a boycotter you were a @#%&! and a glazer stooge, then if you had the nerve to have a go back you were then banned for slagging fc

Unread 11-01-2007, 02:19 PM
King Schlong

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbert
i think you will find that most of the time it was fc fans who were the abusive ones with the high principles who wouldnt listen to others points of view, if you wernt fc or a boycotter you were a @#%&! and a glazer stooge, then if you had the nerve to have a go back you were then banned for slagging fc
Spot on.

Unread 11-01-2007, 02:36 PM
Papadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
now that is funny
So there were no RI staff on the steering committee
Closed Thread