United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Old 26-02-2009, 01:13 PM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default England v Windies 2nd/3rd? Test - The Official Thread.

Looks like Bopara is gonna replace Fred at 6 and Khan may replace the Geordie shithouse in the bowling attack. Mini me is playing in place of the absent Prior.
 
Old 26-02-2009, 01:15 PM
carlosartorial
 
Default

4th Test
 
Old 26-02-2009, 01:16 PM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
4th Test
Is it? I kinda lost the thread when that mess happened in antigua.
 
Old 26-02-2009, 01:16 PM
dodger
 
Default

Do you think they'll really do anything so sensible? I reckon they'll stick bell back in and let Harmy carry on chucking pies.

That Prior is a fucking splitter too. Going home to see his kid ffs. Get a fucking grip man...or a new job.
 
Old 26-02-2009, 01:18 PM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Do you think they'll really do anything so sensible? I reckon they'll stick bell back in and let Harmy carry on chucking pies.

That Prior is a fucking splitter too. Going home to see his kid ffs. Get a fucking grip man...or a new job.
Strauss has said that Bell definitely won't come back in for what it's worth and has been a little critical of TGS.

Apparantly Swann is struggling with an injury too so may not be able to bowl as many overs as he'd like. Not good when you've lost your best bowler and replaced him with a part timer.
 
Old 26-02-2009, 01:22 PM
dodger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Strauss has said that Bell definitely won't come back in for what it's worth and has been a little critical of TGS.

Apparantly Swann is struggling with an injury too so may not be able to bowl as many overs as he'd like. Not good when you've lost your best bowler and replaced him with a part timer.
Has he said that? Fair play if so.


Yep Swann has a piece of floating bone in his elbow. Odd really, that they'd consider playing him now, when they decided to pick Monty over him less than a week ago then changed their minds. Now Swann's injured a fully fit Monty is no longer considered. I wouldn't pick Monty myself but to say the thinking is muddled would be an understatement.
 
Old 26-02-2009, 01:24 PM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Has he said that? Fair play if so.


Yep Swann has a piece of floating bone in his elbow. Odd really, that they'd consider playing him now, when they decided to pick Monty over him less than a week ago then changed their minds. Now Swann's injured a fully fit Monty is no longer considered. I wouldn't pick Monty myself but to say the thinking is muddled would be an understatement.
Yeah, I'd link it up but of course I won't do that anymore, Beeb though.
 
Old 26-02-2009, 01:39 PM
dodger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Yeah, I'd link it up but of course I won't do that anymore, Beeb though.
eh?
 
Old 26-02-2009, 01:40 PM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
eh?
Shhhh, links and C&Ping are frowned upon. I'm not falling into their trap again, oh no.,
 
Old 26-02-2009, 01:45 PM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

Team news, Ravi Bopara, Ryan Sidebottom and Tim Ambrose are in, Andrew Flintoff, Steve Harmison and Matt Prior are out.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: England v Windies 2nd/3rd? Test - The Official Thread.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
England v Windies 2nd Test - The Official Thread antonin jablonsky Off Topic 60 18-02-2009 05:12 PM
England v Windies 4th Test - The Official Thread antonin jablonsky Off Topic 11 15-06-2007 12:28 PM
England v Windies, 3rd Test - The Official Thread. mark o Off Topic 80 11-06-2007 02:14 PM
England v Windies 2nd Test - The Official Thread. antonin jablonsky Off Topic 40 25-05-2007 03:55 PM
England v Windies, 1st Test - The Official Thread antonin jablonsky Off Topic 70 18-05-2007 05:25 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:32 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.