United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 26-02-2009, 01:13 PM
antonin jablonsky

Default England v Windies 2nd/3rd? Test - The Official Thread.

Looks like Bopara is gonna replace Fred at 6 and Khan may replace the Geordie shithouse in the bowling attack. Mini me is playing in place of the absent Prior.

Old 26-02-2009, 01:15 PM
carlosartorial

4th Test

Old 26-02-2009, 01:16 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
4th Test
Is it? I kinda lost the thread when that mess happened in antigua.

Old 26-02-2009, 01:16 PM
dodger

Do you think they'll really do anything so sensible? I reckon they'll stick bell back in and let Harmy carry on chucking pies.

That Prior is a fucking splitter too. Going home to see his kid ffs. Get a fucking grip man...or a new job.

Old 26-02-2009, 01:18 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Do you think they'll really do anything so sensible? I reckon they'll stick bell back in and let Harmy carry on chucking pies.

That Prior is a fucking splitter too. Going home to see his kid ffs. Get a fucking grip man...or a new job.
Strauss has said that Bell definitely won't come back in for what it's worth and has been a little critical of TGS.

Apparantly Swann is struggling with an injury too so may not be able to bowl as many overs as he'd like. Not good when you've lost your best bowler and replaced him with a part timer.

Old 26-02-2009, 01:22 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Strauss has said that Bell definitely won't come back in for what it's worth and has been a little critical of TGS.

Apparantly Swann is struggling with an injury too so may not be able to bowl as many overs as he'd like. Not good when you've lost your best bowler and replaced him with a part timer.
Has he said that? Fair play if so.

Yep Swann has a piece of floating bone in his elbow. Odd really, that they'd consider playing him now, when they decided to pick Monty over him less than a week ago then changed their minds. Now Swann's injured a fully fit Monty is no longer considered. I wouldn't pick Monty myself but to say the thinking is muddled would be an understatement.

Old 26-02-2009, 01:24 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Has he said that? Fair play if so.

Yep Swann has a piece of floating bone in his elbow. Odd really, that they'd consider playing him now, when they decided to pick Monty over him less than a week ago then changed their minds. Now Swann's injured a fully fit Monty is no longer considered. I wouldn't pick Monty myself but to say the thinking is muddled would be an understatement.
Yeah, I'd link it up but of course I won't do that anymore, Beeb though.

Old 26-02-2009, 01:39 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Yeah, I'd link it up but of course I won't do that anymore, Beeb though.
eh?

Old 26-02-2009, 01:40 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
eh?
Shhhh, links and C&Ping are frowned upon. I'm not falling into their trap again, oh no.,

Old 26-02-2009, 01:45 PM
antonin jablonsky

Team news, Ravi Bopara, Ryan Sidebottom and Tim Ambrose are in, Andrew Flintoff, Steve Harmison and Matt Prior are out.
Closed Thread