Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispycod
take that back
Maybe just off then

Unread 12-01-2007, 12:41 PM
ethelred

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Southampton away, seem to remember it was baking by the time we got down there. Offside goal had done us the previous May hadnt it so there was much talk about the game. The red army were out in force to say the least. Yes, it was baking, I am sure a wall(toilet I think) had been kicked in at our end and many ticketless reds had got in. It was choc a bloc definitely. There was a red in a gorilla suit and I could only imagine how hot he must have been. Bloody hell it packed that afternoon. Post match scuffle on the pitch as reds celebrating the draw away from home had spilled over at the final
The stewards had to let the crowd over the wall and stand behind the goal line, imagine that happening today?

Unread 12-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Papadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
went to every game in the cup run I remember that. Walsall gad done us after a replay not many years before. Leeds were faveourites for the semi. £#%&!in ell we outnumbered them at Sheffield ridiculously. I was in the seats near the Leppings Lane .That big open Kop end just seemed to fill with red as the game progressed,tiny expolsions in the crowd as scuffles broke out and this never ending wave of red evenyually seemed to cover that end
Do you remember the maniac swinging the golf club round his head trying to smack the sheep with it, right at the top of the kop
Closed Thread