United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-09-2009, 08:22 AM
Gog Coch

Default Can Berbatov and Carrick ever play in the same 11?

On current form Carrick should not be in the squad.

What is his role? What are his strengths?

He is lethargic, has no balls, cant tackle and for a man of his height cant even head a ball. He'd never score a goal like Scholes did last night for too many reasons but mainly because he doesn't get into such a position and then he'd try and boot it.
He's never in the right place at any time - going forward or defending.

I despair.

Unread 16-09-2009, 08:26 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog Coch
On current form Carrick should not be in the squad.

What is his role? What are his strengths?

He is lethargic, has no balls, cant tackle and for a man of his height cant even head a ball. He'd never score a goal like Scholes did last night for too many reasons but mainly because he doesn't get into such a position and then he'd try and boot it.
He's never in the right place at any time - going forward or defending.

I despair.
So to clear this up - you are abandoning your irrational, relentless berating of Scholes and Carrick is the new target of your sheep fondling induced virus?

Do £#%&! off boyo.

Unread 16-09-2009, 08:27 AM
TheNew

Carrick is badly out of form. Not sure how Berbatov comes into it though.

Unread 16-09-2009, 08:37 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
So to clear this up - you are abandoning your irrational, relentless berating of Scholes and Carrick is the new target of your sheep fondling induced virus?

Do £#%&! off boyo.
Pretty much.

Unread 16-09-2009, 08:40 AM
Gog Coch

United were not at their most fluent and Michael Carrick laboured to find an accurate pass, …- The Indy
With Michael Carrick uncharacteristically sloppy in possession, Anderson and Scholes were left to pick up the pieces,…The Times

With Michael Carrick having an attack of the jitters that has characterised his season

Daily Heil

But the ghosts of Rome returned to haunt United in the early stages. Michael Carrick’s carelessness in possession The Torygraph

Carrick struggled to have an impact in midfield. ..The Sun

What is the point of Carrick on current form?
He's nowhere near being a Manchester United player.

Unread 16-09-2009, 08:43 AM
antonin jablonsky

Everyone knows Carrick is out of form, what is the point of slating him at every turn?

What has any of this got to do with Berbatov?

Unread 16-09-2009, 08:50 AM
borsuk

i wouldn't worry. next week he'll be slating a different player, same old same old.

Unread 16-09-2009, 08:52 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i wouldn't worry. next week he'll be slating a different player, same old same old.
No he won't. It's Carrick this year.

Unread 16-09-2009, 08:55 AM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Everyone knows Carrick is out of form, what is the point of slating him at every turn?

Although your Dad does appear to be somewhat of a barmpot there is a tendancy on here where any form of criticism of any player gets jumped on and blown out of all proportion.

I think we can safely assume that Carrick doesn't read this forum so any criticism isn't going to affect the team.

There is absolutely no harm in people pointing out which players they don't rate or think are good enough, same as there is no harm in people then telling those people they are talking out of their arse if they think so.

Unread 16-09-2009, 08:56 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Was it me or did Berbatov look good when he came on. He's never going to terrorise defences on his own but by dropping deep he pulled the defence about a bit and opened some gaps and is always ready to play a cute ball through.
Carrick had a poor game but I don't see how pointing that out for the 3rd time in the last three games is going to help tbh honest.

Unread 16-09-2009, 08:58 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Although your Dad does appear to be somewhat of a barmpot there is a tendancy on here where any form of criticism of any player gets jumped on and blown out of all proportion.

I think we can safely assume that Carrick doesn't read this forum so any criticism isn't going to affect the team.

There is absolutely no harm in people pointing out which players they don't rate or think are good enough, same as there is no harm in people then telling those people they are talking out of their arse if they think so.
Maybe that's true but Carrick being shit is pretty much the only thing he talks about when it comes to United these days. Wouldn't shut up about him last night.

Unread 16-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Johnaldo

Default Can Berbatov and Carrick ever play in the same 11?

Yes.

Unread 16-09-2009, 09:04 AM
Gog Coch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnaldo
Yes.
I look forward to that day.

Unread 16-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Gog Coch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge

Do £#%&! off boyo.
Now now Woopert. Stiff upper lip and all that. Pip pip.

Unread 16-09-2009, 09:18 AM
Rossi the Red

It's Carrick's 4th season with united, in that time he's one 3 league titles and a european cup to name a few. He has been one of our most consistent players in the last 3 years.

I think he's allowed a dip in form tbf, he's only human.

Unread 16-09-2009, 09:19 AM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnaldo
Yes.
Ask a spurs fan!

Unread 16-09-2009, 09:21 AM
Johnaldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog Coch
I look forward to that day.
Oh do £#%&! off with your tedious %@#$&!s. Berbatov, first season: Champions
Carrick, first season: Champions. Of course they can, have and will play together.

Unread 16-09-2009, 09:22 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky

£#%&!ing hell why do you and Gag #@&%! play the good cop bad cop routine so much

Unread 16-09-2009, 09:29 AM
Part 36 Offer

Carrick's confidence is quite clearly shot to pieces.

On the other hand Gog Coch is a £#%&!ing #@&%!. I would hate if he was my old man - no offence Jabs.

What a sad old @#%&!. Rot in hell you tired old @#%&!.

Unread 16-09-2009, 09:32 AM
Rossi the Red

What a shite username, Gog Coch.

Mine is much cooler!
Closed Thread