United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-02-2015, 02:52 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
the plural of throw-in is throws-in, by the way.
There has been some controversial crazy stuff on here the last few days but that is somink else!!

Unread 11-02-2015, 03:30 PM
utd99

In an ideal world it wouldn't need bringing up. Fact is however, it's just another example of the nuts and bolts aspect of the game that we are getting wrong. It's the most fundamental set play there is, you'd expect an under 12 team to figure it out.

Get it sorted Rooney.

Unread 11-02-2015, 04:02 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
In an ideal world it wouldn't need bringing up. Fact is however, it's just another example of the nuts and bolts aspect of the game that we are getting wrong. It's the most fundamental set play there is, you'd expect an under 12 team to figure it out.

Get it sorted Rooney.
If I remember rightly Valencia committed 3 foul throw-ins at the Etihad back in November.

He needs to get this aspect of his otherwise perfect game sorted.

Unread 11-02-2015, 04:05 PM
ChairmanMao

Throw ins are the one part of our game that has been unrelentingly shit for years, waiting a £#%&!ing age for a fullback to run up to throw the ball 2 yards? Any @#%&! can do that, it's not £#%&!ing Rory Delap is it? Just take a quick throw and get £#%&!ing moving FFS always boils my piss.

Unread 11-02-2015, 04:09 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao
Throw ins are the one part of our game that has been unrelentingly shit for years, waiting a £#%&!ing age for a fullback to run up to throw the ball 2 yards? Any @#%&! can do that, it's not £#%&!ing Rory Delap is it? Just take a quick throw and get £#%&!ing moving FFS always boils my piss.
Its a good point. Its like an unwritten rule. Was the same when I was at school. The full back must take the 'throws in'

Its just so they can stay in position.

Unread 11-02-2015, 04:14 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
Its a good point. Its like an unwritten rule. Was the same when I was at school. The full back must take the 'throws in'

Its just so they can stay in position.
And the centre backs took the corners at your school? I very much doubt it.
Closed Thread