United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-02-2015, 11:39 AM
forwardirektion

Default Throw ins

What the £#%&! is happening when we get a throw in. It takes us about 5 minutes for people to start showing for the ball and then they can't lose their markers.
It was sending me absolutely mental on Sunday and no one has mentioned it.

Have I lost the plot or what?

Keep an eye out tonight and tell me if I need to go to the doctors.

Unread 11-02-2015, 11:43 AM
92ToBury

Unread 11-02-2015, 11:44 AM
Baron

No, they are shite. Worse is the amount of foul throws (I'm looking at you Valencia you £#%&!!) we've been pulled up on. Young as well... should have been done for a few more as well. It's insane they can't even organise themselves, it doesn't need any training ffs, it's a throw in

Unread 11-02-2015, 11:48 AM
Denis Irwell

yep - mentioned it in another thread. It's alright criticising players for passing back but no £#%&!er is showing for the ball, hence no forward movement - even at throw ins. This was happening under Moyes but this season, up until Christmas we had seemingly got over it. Last few games it has re-emerged.

Unread 11-02-2015, 11:51 AM
The taste of...

Phil Jones to take all throw ins

Unread 11-02-2015, 11:54 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
No, they are shite. Worse is the amount of foul throws (I'm looking at you Valencia you £#%&!!) we've been pulled up on. Young as well... should have been done for a few more as well. It's insane they can't even organise themselves, it doesn't need any training ffs, it's a throw in
Evra used to be horrendous at those. Amazed they rarely get pulled up on them when they're so clearly £#%&!ing wrong.

Unread 11-02-2015, 11:56 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
What the £#%&! is happening when we get a throw in. It takes us about 5 minutes for people to start showing for the ball and then they can't lose their markers.
It was sending me absolutely mental on Sunday and no one has mentioned it.

Have I lost the plot or what?

Keep an eye out tonight and tell me if I need to go to the doctors.
No I noticed it too. I also saw how every time Wham had a throw in how easy it was to find their man compared to us. Very annoying.

Unread 11-02-2015, 11:59 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Evra used to be horrendous at those. Amazed they rarely get pulled up on them when they're so clearly £#%&!ing wrong.
He was forever half a step over the line, I bet it was for wind-up purposes but it should have been pulled up time & again.

Criminal really.

I can't believe we have to even bring it up

Unread 11-02-2015, 12:02 PM
puressence

state of this post ..throw ins ffs what next kick offs goal kicks ..its £#%&!ing unreal the amount of shite posted .............

Unread 11-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron

I can't believe we have to even bring it up

We're shit at bounce ups too.

Unread 11-02-2015, 12:19 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
state of this post ..throw ins ffs what next kick offs goal kicks ..its £#%&!ing unreal the amount of shite posted .............
DVD - Released in June

United´s Best 100 throw-ins season 2014/15

Unread 11-02-2015, 12:32 PM
believe

The throw in league needs to be created imo. One of my biggest gripes.

Unread 11-02-2015, 12:35 PM
Ethers

LVG haaaates throw ins. Wants them replaced with kick ins.

He's probably doing it on purpose.

Unread 11-02-2015, 12:38 PM
jem

Quote:
attention to detail scares you. we get it.

Unread 11-02-2015, 01:17 PM
naes_sean

the amount of foul throw ins from Valencia is shocking. He can't keep his feet down.

Unread 11-02-2015, 01:28 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
No I noticed it too. I also saw how every time Wham had a throw in how easy it was to find their man compared to us. Very annoying.

It's because they are more vocal.

Unread 11-02-2015, 01:36 PM
puressence

tbh ive heard rooney always picks heads in the toss up:shakehead:

Unread 11-02-2015, 02:04 PM
HotChip

Quote:
tbh ive heard rooney always picks heads in the toss up:shakehead:
FFS, tails never fails everybody knows that. WtF is going on!!

Unread 11-02-2015, 02:49 PM
jem

the plural of throw-in is throws-in, by the way.

Unread 11-02-2015, 02:52 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

We're shit at bounce ups too.
Im assuming you mean a drop ball?

£#%&!ing bounce ups :shakehead:
Closed Thread