United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-02-2013, 10:43 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

Such a pity it isn't the sf against Chelsea when the ball didn't cross the line though.
The keeper was paid to let them in, but the murderers still only managed one goal

Declan Hill (@declan_hill) wrote a very good book about the extent of match fixing in football, called 'The Fix: Organised Crime and Soccer'. It's usually games where minnows take on big sides, that a few players on the shit teams side can be persuaded to let in a £#%&! load of goals.

The Europa League is full of questionable results imo

Unread 04-02-2013, 10:45 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
The keeper was paid to let them in, but the murderers still only managed one goal

Declan Hill (@declan_hill) wrote a very good book about the extent of match fixing in football, called 'The Fix: Organised Crime and Soccer'. It's usually games where minnows take on big sides, that a few players on this shit teams side can be persuaded to let in a £#%&! load of goals.
Liverpool aren't what they were that's for sure, but I think minnows may be taking it too far.

Unread 04-02-2013, 10:47 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Liverpool aren't what they were that's for sure, but I think minnows may be taking it too far.

Unread 04-02-2013, 10:49 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet claim the fixed game in England was Liverpool vs Debrecen

http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbold...cle1914236.ece
I'd £#%&!ing wet myself laughing if this is proven. After all their years of claiming Ferguson is corrupt...

Unread 04-02-2013, 10:52 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I'd £#%&!ing wet myself laughing if this is proven. After all their years of claiming Ferguson is corrupt...
tbf, this is clearly another example of how far Froggie's power and influence goes. Corrupt EU, Europol, UEFA etc, stitching up Liverpool like this.

Unread 04-02-2013, 11:10 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Quote:
tbf, this is clearly another example of how far Froggie's power and influence goes. Corrupt EU, Europol, UEFA etc, stitching up Liverpool like this.

this would be brilliant. i'd love to see how they'd spin it. 1-0 against a side whose keeper was on the take

Unread 04-02-2013, 11:50 PM
Jez Quigley

Default This is brilliant

Fantastic version in the Daily Mail - saying that the match fixers were angry that Steven Gerrard had not capitalised on some easy chances

Liverpool have truly become city in their capacity to be laughed at.

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:50 AM
Barcabal

Defence from rawks par league enthusiasts

Quote:
What's .5 of a goal?
I love these bastards

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:59 AM
taff

just saw a video of the goal - the keeper doesn't look too bothered

Unread 05-02-2013, 01:28 AM
celtbion

I think it has to be the Chelsea vs Barcelona semi final

Unread 05-02-2013, 01:32 AM
bobcraven

I £#%&!ing love it not a week goes by without them supplying us with more
ammo to take the piss out of them

Unread 05-02-2013, 01:35 AM
Mr Kaboom

Wrongly sent off a Barcelona player after 60 minutes and left them to try to get back into a game they were a goal down in. Some curveball that Tom Henning Ovrebo threw there !

Unread 05-02-2013, 09:05 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Slack with terminations..
thrillsers next welbeck t shirt?

Unread 05-02-2013, 09:39 AM
stax

The report in Ekstra Bladet claimed fixers wanted to rig the betting market for total goals in the match, but failed. The newspaper claimed that fixers wanted to ensure there were at least three goals in the match, and that according to court papers they texted each other to express frustration at Liverpool’s failure to score more

What would we do without them :shakehead:

Telegraph

Unread 05-02-2013, 10:12 PM
92ToBury

Brilliant. The keeper's paid to concede three. Liverpool score one. This shit writes itself

Unread 05-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Billy Bigbollox

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21335331
Closed Thread