United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-12-2011, 12:51 AM
Agent Dale Cooper

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...ligament-agent

Quote:
Ferguson had initially said after the 2-1 defeat in Basel that demoted United into the Europa League that it looked like a medial-ligament injury, meaning a potential four-month lay-off, adding: "We hope that's the worst of it." A cruciate ligament injury would be far more serious, with the usual recovery period of around nine months meaning the 30-year-old Vidic would play no further part this season.

Martina was speaking to calciomercato.com about recent reports in the Italian media that Juventus were considering a move for the now-retired Serbia international. "It seems inappropriate to talk about that because unfortunately he has suffered a ruptured cruciate ligament," he replied. Asked if that meant the defender was facing a long spell of rehabilitation, the agent said: "Unfortunately so, yes. So even if it was true [about Juventus], right now there would be no sense in talking about it."

Unread 09-12-2011, 12:59 AM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Dale Cooper

He's off in the summer anyway, that's just knocked £5 million of the fee.

Unread 09-12-2011, 01:01 AM
bobbledinho

Lost in translation...?

Unread 09-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Agent Dale Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
£#%&! knows how much worse he'll be after the clowns in our medical department get their hands on him.

Unread 09-12-2011, 01:14 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
I'm starting to really worry now. Arsenal have rediscovered their form, Chelsea look like they've turned the corner, and Spurs are on fire. If we carry on as present - and it's likely given our midfield options/injuries - it will be a scrap to be in the top four. Thank the Lord that Dalglish pissed away £100 million or else Liverpool could have been in the equation, too.
Let us just imagine, for a moment, that the worst-case scenarios come about and we actually drop out of the top four.......

What do people here think might happen then??

Unread 09-12-2011, 01:15 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Let us just imagine, for a moment, that the worst-case scenarios come about and we actually drop out of the top four.......

Fergie will finally twig and get O'Shea and Brown back asap.

Unread 09-12-2011, 01:15 AM
Jethro

Quote:

At this moment in time it's unthinkable

Unread 09-12-2011, 01:16 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

Every decent player and whatever isn't nailed down in the offices will be sold off in order to compensate for the lack of champions league money.

ticket prices will go up, fergie will make excuses, the team will get worse, dunk will go on a murderous rampage.

Unread 09-12-2011, 01:17 AM
RedMenace

One or two of Nani, Vidic and Rooney would be sold.

Edit: as Sparky says minus the murder

Unread 09-12-2011, 01:21 AM
The Mull

Quote:

Second division Reds we are still here

we use to £#%&! your wimmin and drink your beer. But WE DID DO WHAT WE WANTED TO

Unread 09-12-2011, 01:28 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Second division Reds we are still here

we use to £#%&! your wimmin and drink your beer. But WE DID DO WHAT WE WANTED TO

Unread 09-12-2011, 01:28 AM
dunk

Not far off now tbh, just looking for the spark...y

Unread 09-12-2011, 01:37 AM
Agent Dale Cooper

I was still quite optimistic about the season ahead before I signed up to this forum. It's turned out nearly as big a mistake as thinking Park is a playmaker.

Unread 09-12-2011, 01:43 AM
The Mull

Quote:
I was still quite optimistic about the season ahead before I signed up to this forum. It's turned out nearly as big a mistake as thinking Park is a playmaker.
So it's not my fault.............so £#%&! the £#%&! off newby jinx

Unread 09-12-2011, 01:50 AM
Neo

Quote:
Nice Rant..............I am sure Louis Edwards and family are absolutely gutted at the way MY team is being run

just saying like
Not saying any previous suits at United were vastly superior to what we have now. They are all essentially the same IMO - parasites out to make a buck for themselves.

If I was a Barca fan I'd call Laporta a @#%&!.

Unread 09-12-2011, 01:53 AM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Not saying any previous suits at United were vastly superior to what we have now. They are all essentially the same IMO - parasites out to make a buck for themselves.

If I was a Barca fan I'd call Laporta a @#%&!.
No problem then, if you didn't contribute beforehand, because as you agree nothing has changed:

Play at M16 0RA, shirts still Red etc etc

Unread 09-12-2011, 01:56 AM
Fountz

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

We sold a player for £80m. EIGHTY MILLION QUID. The (then) best in the world...and the money just £#%&!ing evaporated. Gone.

Jesus christ the alarm bells should have been blazing in everybody's ears at that point. As soon as that passed off without so much as a dissenting 'moo' from the bovine masses, they knew they could pretty much do anything they £#%&!ing like and nobody would bat an eyelid.
Hoo-£#%&!ing-rah !!

Getting rather frustrated that the blinkered amateur accountants are "concerned" at our lack of Champions League Revenue...

...as if it'd been neatly earmarked for players. This is not tea and scones where all proceeds send a terminally ill kid to Florida.

The club are a host body being sucked dry by corportae parasites. We're £600-£800m in debt and as you said, £80m just vanished.

The missing Champions League revenue is like no longer being able to find change down the back of the settee !

Unread 09-12-2011, 02:01 AM
Neo

Quote:
No problem then, if you didn't contribute beforehand, because as you agree nothing has changed:

Play at M16 0RA, shirts still Red etc etc
Something has changed for me though as there are different tolerance levels IMO. Glazers aren't tolerable so their ownership warrants a different reaction.

I'm not necessarily saying boycotting is the perfect answer either, as I've said before that it is probably a futile exercise given the demand for tickets. The Glazers could happily fill OT every week three times over. The question of whether that justifies going is debatable though, IMO.

Unread 09-12-2011, 02:04 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The Glazers could happily fill OT every week three times over. The question of whether that justifies going is debatable though, IMO.
No they couldn't.

The conveyor-belt of mugs will at some point run dry.

Unread 09-12-2011, 02:06 AM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Something has changed for me though as there are different tolerance levels IMO. Glazers aren't tolerable so their ownership warrants a different reaction.

I'm not necessarily saying boycotting is the perfect answer either, as I've said before that it is probably a futile exercise given the demand for tickets. The Glazers could happily fill OT every week three times over. The question of whether that justifies going is debatable though, IMO.
Hairy muff, night night

Mull xx
Closed Thread