United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-07-2013, 11:15 AM
forwardirektion

Default PSG splashing the cash again

Put in bids totaling over €100m for cavani, hernanes and de rossi.

:shakehead:

Unread 05-07-2013, 11:22 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Put in bids totaling over €100m for cavani, hernanes and de rossi.

:shakehead:
Both of the bolded ones are Chelsea targets. I'd be delighted if PSG get them.

Unread 05-07-2013, 11:31 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

A napoli lad I know reckons him to PSG is a done deal. Dunno how reliable he is but his english aint great and he described Cavani as "destroying all before him with the echo of goals" which I though sounded rather splendid.

Unread 05-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Harri Jaffa

We should be after De Rossi tbf

Unread 05-07-2013, 01:12 PM
Stickman

Is this the same De Rossi who's separated from his missus but had a kid over there with her? If that's still the case then he's hardly a mover...

Unread 05-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Bernard

Really like Hernanes myself. Had a bit of a stinking season at Lazio, but he's class. Gorgeous left foot.

Would love us to go for him, attacking midfield for Laz, but defensive for Brazil. Does both jobs, well.

Not really sure what Di Rossi's position is? He doesn't float my boat, but then again I know fup all.

Unread 05-07-2013, 01:25 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard
Really like Hernanes myself. Had a bit of a stinking season at Lazio, but he's class. Gorgeous left foot.

Would love us to go for him, attacking midfield for Laz, but defensive for Brazil. Does both jobs, well.
yhgr.

Unread 05-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
A napoli lad I know reckons him to PSG is a done deal. Dunno how reliable he is but his english aint great and he described Cavani as "destroying all before him with the echo of goals" which I though sounded rather splendid.
Still reckon he's no better than Dzeko yeah?

Unread 05-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:

Not really sure what Di Rossi's position is? He doesn't float my boat, but then again I know fup all.
Good beard though. Almost as good as Ronnie's.

Unread 05-07-2013, 01:36 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Still reckon he's no better than Dzeko yeah?
We'll see if they both get matches.

Still "confirming" that Radwanska will beat Lisicki?

Unread 05-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Crumps

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Is this the same De Rossi who's separated from his missus but had a kid over there with her? If that's still the case then he's hardly a mover...
His ex missus' Dad is la cosa nostra too Innit. Well whatever the Roman Mafia are called.

Unread 05-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
We'll see if they both get matches.

Still "confirming" that Radwanska will beat Lisicki?

Ever heard of the curse pal?

Unread 05-07-2013, 04:59 PM
Baron

Quote:

He's equally as good with both feet tbf.

Top Reds were calling for us to sign him 18 months ago

Unread 18-07-2013, 02:34 PM
rafabio

italian media reporting that marquinhos (sp?) has signed for PSG (30m )

Unread 18-07-2013, 02:38 PM
dunk

They've signed that young LB from Lille, Digne, as well.

Taking the piss now tbf.

This is what City could've done

Unread 18-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Barracuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
They've signed that young LB from Lille, Digne, as well.

Taking the piss now tbf.

This is what City could've done
I remember Paddy saying if SAF ever moved him on he'd hope he could get a move to PSG as he supported them as a kid. That doesn't look too likely now with them buying Digne.

Him and Marquinhos are 2 good buys in fairness, wouldn't have minded them myself.

Unread 18-07-2013, 05:06 PM
JakeB

I see the PSG owner has slapped his money filled balls out onto the table, and then proceeded to rub them in Barca's face

"If Barcelona pay Thiago Silva's buyout clause, I'll pay Messi's."

Unread 18-07-2013, 05:09 PM
S/Side.Red

How sick must your average French football fan be? The two most despised clubs in the country, too. What a joke :shakehead:

Unread 18-07-2013, 05:10 PM
dunk

Difference of course being that Thiago Silva would be off to Barca like a shot, whereas Messi would just laugh his #@&%! and flick the @#%&! the V's

Unread 18-07-2013, 05:11 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
How sick must your average French football fan be? What a joke :shakehead:
PSG's business last summer was the zenith of the new cash fuelled clubs £#%&!ing up football. Paris Saint £#%&!ing Germain purchasing AC Milan's best player and their captain

Very depressing.
Closed Thread