United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 20-10-2021, 08:48 PM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Welcome back Nelson Mancdela
Stealing that

Unread 20-10-2021, 08:48 PM
NedKelly

Wish Rashford would get someone else to play football for him too

Unread 20-10-2021, 08:49 PM
silv

At least we’ve got Rashfords Google ad

Can you Google how to hit the £#%&!ing target Rashy?

dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Strikers who can't finish, midfielders who can't pass, wingers who can't beat their man, and defenders who can't defend, it's quite the team they've assembled.

believe

Match going reds

Ole Ole Ole

Booooooo

Dr Stranger

As predictable as this all is….. we actually shouldn’t be losing this game

Coracao

A team with a fraction of our budget, and no player who would probably make our bench.

We are playing chaotic football with bo control of this game whatsoever. Only saving grace is that they give plenty of chances away, but probably more likely to punish us with their 3rd before we get out 1st.

Hyman_Roth

Fred and rashford - easily put us back in this and they drop shit like that.

redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Think we've played quite well actually

Certainly Vs recent history anyway

Defending shite of course
Bizarrely yes - moving the ball much more quickly created some very good chances. 2 poor pieces of defending but Fred should have 2 and Rashford 2.
I think we might still win this.

Unread 20-10-2021, 08:50 PM
Chris Quayd

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Wish Rashford would get someone else to play football for him too

Unread 20-10-2021, 08:51 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Fred and rashford - easily put us back in this and they drop shit like that.
Score early and I could actually see us winning.

It doesn’t change anything, but even a draw will bring out all the ‘spirited, stuck at it, showed a lot of character’ shouts,

Unread 20-10-2021, 08:51 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Match going reds

Ole Ole Ole

Booooooo

There’s different sides of the ground doing different things pal - not that hard to understand. The stretty have been fully supportive all match. The rest of the ground grumbled at the end.

Unread 20-10-2021, 08:52 PM
Neo

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Pogba.

Your possibly the only person who actually rates him on here to be fair
You and me both Marlz.

Mad how he's a world-class, multiple title winner at Juventus, world-class World Cup and Nations League winner for France, but most of our fans don't rate him.

Perhaps the problem isn't the player, but how the club use him. Our midfield is utter shit. Get some better players alongside him instead of McFratic and he'd look like the player we see at international level, where, shockingly, he has good midfielders around him.

Unread 20-10-2021, 08:52 PM
believe

Quote:
There’s different sides of the ground doing different things pal - not that hard to understand. The stretty have been fully supportive all match. The rest of the ground grumbled at the end.
Ah right my mistake.

Unread 20-10-2021, 08:53 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Hope you wrapped up warm pal.

ZiggyStardust

Clearly we’ve created chances with balls over the top because Atlanta can’t defend for shit but we are a utter mess of a side

There’s no shape to us on or off the ball
Atalanta are nowhere near at their best but still 2 up
The gaps are huge out there

Europa League beckons and I for one won’t watch a minute of that shite
If Ole is still manager for that first Europa League match then the club is a bigger joke than I thought

Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Bizarrely yes - moving the ball much more quickly created some very good chances. 2 poor pieces of defending but Fred should have 2 and Rashford 2.
I think we might still win this.
We might have to rely on Atalanta getting nowhere near our goal though.

Unread 20-10-2021, 08:55 PM
puressence

Enjoyed that. Bar Atlanta playing two against shaw. Should have gone like for like 3 5 2. Rashford should have had 2 minimum. Fred one. It’s bonkers this

Unread 20-10-2021, 08:55 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Clearly we’ve created chances with balls over the top because Atlanta can’t defend for shit but we are a utter mess of a side

There’s no shape to us on or off the ball
Atalanta are nowhere near at their best but still 2 up
The gaps are huge out there

Europa League beckons and I for one won’t watch a minute of that shite
If Ole is still manager for that first Europa League match then the club is a bigger joke than I thought
We're actually bottom of the table.
Don't even get Europa

Unread 20-10-2021, 08:57 PM
believe

They’ve got five first team players out injured thank £#%&!.