United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-03-2013, 12:32 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

bale, wiltshire, ronnie delusionville. Those days are long gone.

we got rvp cos he's getting on and was looking for a pay day and maybe a medal or two and he's already on the wane.

Makedoandmend united, that what we are.

Unread 08-03-2013, 12:33 AM
Stickman

Does anybody think Rooney would entertain a move to Spurs?

Unread 08-03-2013, 12:35 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
bale, wiltshire, ronnie delusionville. Those days are long gone.

we got rvp cos he's getting on and was looking for a pay day and maybe a medal or two and he's already on the wane.

Makedoandmend united, that what we are.
wiltshire is even less mobile than rooney on a bender.

Unread 08-03-2013, 12:35 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
bale, wiltshire, ronnie
what is life without a dream, trippers?

Unread 08-03-2013, 12:36 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

There's a good possibility Bale has made his preference known on the grapevine. If he fancies United (perfectly feasible) then maybe that could influence what happens with Rooney. Obviously telling Young to get £#%&!ed and breaking the bank would be preferable.
Regardless of Rooney or any incomings this summer, this

Unread 08-03-2013, 12:39 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
what is life without a dream, trippers?
Its the hope that will kill you Jacko, take a trip down the lane, never a disappointment.

Unread 08-03-2013, 12:49 AM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Yeah because obviously the 3 Clubs & the players representatives would all contact the Mirror & tell them about their plans

Back page journalism was always taken with a pinch of salt but since social networking exploded on the Internet the whole thing is just laughable.
They can claim a 'source' told them something - & the source be twitter ffs

I don't dispute there's a chance Rooney could be gone in the summer, but the way these @#%&!s are twisting the knife after our European exit is purely & simply down to rocking the boat ahead of the domestic run-in. No more, no less.
I'm sure you're correct as far as the specifics of the story go, but the lewandowski rumours have been around since last summer now. What a horrific move that would be ffs.

Unread 08-03-2013, 12:50 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
I'm sure you're correct as far as the specifics of the story go, but the lewandowski rumours have been around since last summer now. What a horrific move that would be ffs.
Going to Bayern isn't he?

Unread 08-03-2013, 12:53 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Yeah because obviously the 3 Clubs & the players representatives would all contact the Mirror & tell them about their plans

Back page journalism was always taken with a pinch of salt but since social networking exploded on the Internet the whole thing is just laughable.
They can claim a 'source' told them something - & the source be twitter ffs

I don't dispute there's a chance Rooney could be gone in the summer, but the way these @#%&!s are twisting the knife after our European exit is purely & simply down to rocking the boat ahead of the domestic run-in. No more, no less.
yeah its called No £#%&!ing chance. rvp has been here ten minutes (pretty good for about 6 of them. Never give a player a song in their first season tbJO'S) and daft @#%&!s would like to see the back of rooney

Unread 08-03-2013, 01:05 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Dzeko to Dortmund is more or less a done deal according to Raphael Honigstein (who's very good with his news)

Unread 08-03-2013, 01:37 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Also regarding the Rooney situation, one things for sure his Mrs hasn't helped matters with her tweet regarding him being left out. That's added fuel to the fire IMO.

It might be all %@#$&!s who knows, but he should be looking after himself long term & these fitness concerns haven't gone away.

He's on big money of which I'm not sure the club can justify paying out another 4/5years worth when he's admitting as he's getting older his body is struggling. Maybe it's the clubs way of getting him to sign a new long term deal at a reduced rate?

Unread 08-03-2013, 02:32 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Dzeko to Dortmund is more or less a done deal according to Raphael Honigstein (who's very good with his news)
Great move for him, if true.

Unread 08-03-2013, 02:39 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Twenty six pages on this shit FFS! Fergie will kill this story in one sentence tomorrow or I'll down two litres of Vodka (no coke) live on cam for you all. Get a grip

Unread 08-03-2013, 03:54 AM
rafabio

I feel rooney might be involved in a player exchange deal this summer (although it happens rarely). If it's a full cash deal we will get lesser since we will have to pay everton a percentage of the money right? (how much was the sell on clause)

Unread 08-03-2013, 04:34 AM
rafabio

Rooney's replacement is

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...y-Schlupp.html

Unread 08-03-2013, 07:36 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
Twenty six pages on this shit FFS! Fergie will kill this story in one sentence tomorrow or I'll down two litres of Vodka (no coke) live on cam for you all. Get a grip
26? settings ffs

Unread 08-03-2013, 08:15 AM
ReligiousRed

I stopped reading and lol'zd at Reputable Journalist

Unread 08-03-2013, 08:50 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

It's been said before but look at that gif of him when we scored

It was a tactical decision by SAF and I don't believe a word any of these hacks write anyway, how can they 'know' what Rooney or SAF are thinking or what was discussed between them ffs

%@#$&!s to sell papers and rock the boat end of

Unread 08-03-2013, 08:53 AM
MUFC One Love

I've never seen Sharath so involved in a debate.

He absolutely hates English players.

Unread 08-03-2013, 08:58 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
"I wouldn't sell that mob a virus."
Closed Thread