United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-08-2018, 09:06 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Pointed that out at the time on the match thread. That 'move' started from the back, with three simple balls forward as an option. We ignored them, went backwards to our right back and it ended like that.

Appalling.

And that was in the first half where people were telling me we played well.

Unread 28-08-2018, 09:06 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
You seem proud of the fact you claim you don’t like any Utd players .

What would you expect him to say you idiotic £#%&!ing moron
You seem very angry pal.

Have a lie down.

Unread 28-08-2018, 09:09 AM
ziggyman17

Cost more than the entire Spurs starting 11 last night..

Unread 28-08-2018, 09:09 AM
andyroo

Just another shit mercenary

Unread 28-08-2018, 09:10 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
You seem very angry pal.

Have a lie down.
Just struggle to deal with idiots. I should be more tolerant but when it’s an idiot who doesn’t even realise he’s an idiot all bets are off

Unread 28-08-2018, 09:18 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Just struggle to deal with idiots. I should be more tolerant but when it’s an idiot who doesn’t even realise he’s an idiot all bets are off

Unread 28-08-2018, 09:19 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

Unread 28-08-2018, 10:29 AM
Cream

Three scenarios.

He's doing it on purpose to cause ructions until he gets what he wants.

He can't handle his own media snide game.

He's a soft @#%&! who can't perform unless everything around him is absolutely perfect.

Unread 28-08-2018, 11:11 AM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Three scenarios.

He's a soft @#%&! who can't perform unless everything around him is absolutely perfect.
Most likely a combination of the 3 scenarios tbh but the biggest factor is scenario 3. Hes a youtube footballer, doing it for the 'gram, a gutless lazy shitbag that hasnt got the heart nor professionalism of players with a tiny fraction of his obvious talent.

He personifies the character of whats wrong in football these days

Unread 28-08-2018, 11:21 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Three scenarios.

He has thrown the players under the bus in order to defend his reputation. Our players aren’t god enough, but the manager constantly drilling it into them isn’t going to help.

Unread 28-08-2018, 11:22 AM
andyroo

Quote:
He has thrown the players under the bus in order to defend his reputation. Our players aren’t god enough, but the manager constantly drilling it into them isn’t going to help.
Er I think Cream was actually talking about Pogba

Unread 28-08-2018, 11:23 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Unread 28-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Could easily be Jose TBF

Unread 28-08-2018, 11:45 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Pereira?

So good he didn't even make the bench last night after his horrendous performance against Brighton.

You stupid kangaroo loving clown.
Having any player who’ll be giving 100% in place of Pogba would help the team. It’s effectively playing with 10 men every game whenever Pogba is picked. 9 if martial is also in the team. I don’t care if it’s because of mourinho. I don’t want that attitude in a united player. And the next manager would get the same treatment the moment he doesn’t indulge them.

Unread 28-08-2018, 01:06 PM
boreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Unreal.

But I think he sells shirts soooo...

Unread 28-08-2018, 04:39 PM
utd99

One stark difference between us and the challengers for the title is how few of our players show for the ball. For all the criticism of what players do on the ball, and how often we take the safe side/back option -and it’s utterly justified- how much of it is down to how few options we provide the passer? Players on the ball with their arms out, all over the place, all the time.

Ball in the final third, count how many players we have in the box compared to City and Liverpool. We just don’t have anyone who wants responsibility. It’s a real deep problem, and it’s mental. We lack desire.

Unread 28-08-2018, 04:47 PM
red in cumbria

Its true what someone said last night, he looks mortally offended when supposedly "lesser" players have the temerity to take the ball off him.

Unread 28-08-2018, 04:57 PM
redhegemony

Christ and Fergie thought he had it bad with Beckham, his pop star wife and brandrd after shave. He'd do more than launch a boot at this £#%&!er.

Unread 28-08-2018, 04:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Christ and Fergie thought he had it bad with Beckham, his pop star wife and brandrd after shave. He'd do more than launch a boot at this £#%&!er.
He sold him to juventus mate......

Unread 28-08-2018, 05:11 PM
utd99

There’s so much more to being a top player than just athleticism and technique. Pogba has those in spades, but has zero mental fortitude. Mourinho has made some horrendous decisions in the transfer market, same as van Gaal.

When you think about the number of players we’ve bought and the amount we’ve spent... not one consistant difference maker? Not one??
Closed Thread