United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:15 PM
antonin jablonsky

Default "Fergie sign him up, Fergie, Fergie sign him up!"

Tried, wants to play for Man City. £#%&! off, him and all those daft @#%&!s.

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:17 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Tried, wants to play for Man City. £#%&! off, him and all those daft @#%&!s.
Arsenal game - so disrespectful

Fergie shouldve just said Ill sign who the £#%&! I thinks best for Manchester United you £#%&!ing gobshites.

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:18 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Arsenal game - so disrespectful

Fergie shouldve just said Ill sign who the £#%&! I thinks best for Manchester United you £#%&!ing gobshites.
"ARGENTINA!!!! ARGENTINA!!!!"

£#%&!wits.

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Switching Off

It was a true sign of the £#%&!wits who go to Old Trafford nowadays. So out of tune with the ethos of the real fanbase.

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Bral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
It was a true sign of the £#%&!wits who go to Old Trafford nowadays. So out of tune with the ethos of the real fanbase.
Yep, I was there and it was embarassing. At the time I was in the 'sign Tevez' camp but thought it was very disrespectful when the greatest manager ever was trying to pay tribute to his team for winning the club our 18th title.

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Ether

Been done. Can we not forget about the daft little @#%&! now

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:23 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bral
Yep, I was there and it was embarassing. At the time I was in the 'sign Tevez' camp but thought it was very disrespectful when the greatest manager ever was trying to pay tribute to his team for winning the club our 18th title.
I wanted Tevez to stay myself but that killed it to me.

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:24 PM
MUFC One Love

I doubt United actually really tried to sign him tbh. We'd have signed him long ago if we wanted him.

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:24 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Been done. Can we not forget about the daft little @#%&! now
Sorry bitchass, not been here since. Like the protection though, well done. Asswipe.

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Fatboy Shrek

There were plenty on here singing it. Think Ether did, but couldn't tell you for sure.

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:26 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I doubt United actually really tried to sign him tbh. We'd have signed him long ago if we wanted him.
I think we did, then again I believe Fergie above a @#%&! who signed for City ahead of United. I do think we tried to find out his value though.

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:26 PM
Stickman

Thumbs down

I tell you what £#%&!s me off.

The fact that the angle is we made Tevez an offer to 'appease the fans'.

not one clued in red I know wanted him signed, and its certainly far from the opinion on here. Sad state of affairs that the overwhelming majority in OT seemed to be dissing SAF and calling for us to sign him. I could almost understand it if the price was 10M on top of what we'd payed, but an extra 25.5M, hes not Marco Van £#%&!ing Basten.

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:33 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I tell you what £#%&!s me off.

The fact that the angle is we made Tevez an offer to 'appease the fans'.

not one clued in red I know wanted him signed, and its certainly far from the opinion on here. Sad state of affairs that the overwhelming majority in OT seemed to be dissing SAF and calling for us to sign him. I could almost understand it if the price was 10M on top of what we'd payed, but an extra 25.5M, hes not Marco Van £#%&!ing Basten.
Appease the £#%&!wits in my opinion.

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:41 PM
pc6090

i think Fergie had decided long ago not to sign him, his conduct the last few months won't have made him many friends within OT, I think the offer to buy him only went in when it was certain he wouldn't accept, the only person to lose face is tevez himself, who if he signs for city has shown himself up to be a @#%&! of the highest order more interested in money than history and trophies

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
There were plenty on here singing it. Think Ether did, but couldn't tell you for sure.
I heard him.He booed when fergie spoke too.

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Yup. Classless IMO.

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Switching Off

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Heard him call Fergie a red nosed scotch @#%&! once too.

Unread 23-06-2009, 09:08 PM
antonin jablonsky

Hope we spend the money we have well. £25 million should get a player who wants to play for us at least.

Unread 23-06-2009, 09:09 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Heard him call Fergie a red nosed scotch @#%&! once too.
Had a go too!

Unread 23-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Hope we spend the money we have well. £25 million should get a player who wants to play for us at least.
Seemingly quite a tough ask these days.
Closed Thread