United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 14-06-2007, 02:44 PM
Whalefish

Red face A favour to ask

Does anyone have the following White Stripes records that they'd be prepared to upload for me? I appear to have corrupted the files on my iPod and those two are the last ones that need replacing. Unfortunately I cannot seem to locate the bastards round at my old dears. I doubt she's sold them tbh, they're probably boxed up in the loft.

Anyhoo, I'm after Elephant and White Blood Cells.

Anyone heard Icky Thump yet?

Oh yeah, if you can help any chance of getting them in a format other than rar or whatever it's called. Can't seem to convert those files and I cannot download the relevant code for some reason.

Old 14-06-2007, 02:47 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Does anyone have the following White Stripes records that they'd be prepared to upload for me? I appear to have corrupted the files on my iPod and those two are the last ones that need replacing. Unfortunately I cannot seem to locate the bastards round at my old dears. I doubt she's sold them tbh, they're probably boxed up in the loft.

Anyhoo, I'm after Elephant and White Blood Cells.

Anyone heard Icky Thump yet?

Oh yeah, if you can help any chance of getting them in a format other than rar or whatever it's called. Can't seem to convert those files and I cannot download the relevant code for some reason.

You can't use winrar? Be lucky to get an album that isn't RARed mate.

I can upload when I get home at 4.

Old 14-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Whalefish

I've been sent a few in recent weeks that require Winrar or something but when I've come to download the relevant piece of code (or whatever it is) it keeps throwing up errors that prevent me from doing so. I've had stuff in the past which doesn't use winrar hence why I pointed it out. Pain in the arse and I don't know why it's doing it.

Edit: re the upload, cheers Koppas.
Closed Thread