United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-05-2007, 08:35 PM
BeansMeansHeinze

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I'm not Vio's biggest fan, but what gives you the right to say who is and who isn't a "proper" united fan? He watches MUTV, so £#%&!ing what? You don't know whether you want United to win things or not, £#%&! off.
come on, he was cheering West Ham on today, ffs.

Unread 13-05-2007, 08:47 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansMeansHeinze
thats npt the point though is it?

this thread was about watching or paying £1.5 a week to susscribe to mutv...

i love united.
to watch 90 minutes of every united game,the full saf press conference on a friday, post match interviews from at least 3 players after every game, team news, classic games non stop ,reserve and youth team games live and other interesting shows...
it costs me £1.50 a week...

i dont think a total stranger can tell me who i support do you?

Unread 13-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Part 36 Offer

vio you have to boycott everything red and sit behind your computer posting how shit our club is to be considered a United fan.

Sorry mate but you don't conform to the 'Chorleyred & Enjoying Insanity Rule Book'.

Unread 13-05-2007, 09:18 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansMeansHeinze
Just because it's cool to pick up on everything Vio says doesn't mean other people can be hypocritical @#%&!s. It's not "cool" to copy off people on the Internet hating certain forum people. Your post pretty much sums it up you probably don't even know why people are having ago at Vio over what he said.

Unread 13-05-2007, 09:22 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Just because it's cool to pick up on everything Vio says doesn't mean other people can be hypocritical @#%&!s. It's not "cool" to copy off people on the Internet hating certain forum people. Your post pretty much sums it up you probably don't even know why people are having ago at Vio over what he said.

Unread 13-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Ed Sullivan

they both want united to lose for different reasons

can't we just agree they're both weapons?

Unread 13-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
i didnt hope united lost today.

i just hoped west hame stayed up.
i never said i wanted united to lose did i?

i may be mistaken but i dont re-call saying it?
In order for West Haaaaam to stay up we would have had to lose today.

Unread 13-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Paul Salford

Did anyone clock Vidics baby giving Fletcher a shoulder back ?

Unread 13-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
i didnt hope united lost today.

i just hoped west hame stayed up.
i never said i wanted united to lose did i?

i may be mistaken but i dont re-call saying it?
ok but celebrating that goal like you did is just bizarre. If EI had done it you and others would have took him up on it (and rightfully).

I don't really give a shit if you like West Ham.

Unread 13-05-2007, 09:41 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey
In order for West Haaaaam to stay up we would have had to lose today.
i love ot when lurkers nip in trying to turn the screw but are to thick to think things through...

please explain your post.

here is a link to my thread for reference.
http://www.utdforum.com/showthread.php?t=27966

im waiting.
Closed Thread