United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-11-2016, 01:38 PM
Sparky***

It'll be interesting to see what happens the next time Conte or Klopp launch throw a wobbler on the touchline...

presumably lots of chortling in the commentary booth whilst replays are showing "he really does kick every ball on the touchline"..

But they're allowed to get away with that because they're winning football matches and therefore untouchable in the eyes of the media.

Unread 28-11-2016, 02:14 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It'll be interesting to see what happens the next time Conte or Klopp launch throw a wobbler on the touchline...

presumably lots of chortling in the commentary booth whilst replays are showing "he really does kick every ball on the touchline"..

But they're allowed to get away with that because they're winning football matches and therefore untouchable in the eyes of the media.
Just shows how ABU the nation is

Mourinho was the nations sweetheart for years, the special one, talked about like a god......now he's in the United dugout he's finished and should move over for younger managers like Klopp and Ranieri....

Unread 28-11-2016, 02:26 PM
Time For Heroes

Apologies for the link to the Sun but I read this today and I was literally seething. One of the worst 'match' reports I've ever seen.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2275762/

Unread 28-11-2016, 02:35 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

Exactly. Three weeks ago we had to listen to how he looks like the 'fire has gone'. When that predictably turns out to be bullshit, he's lost control and he's a terrible example to all blossoming 9 year old coaches.

He kicked a water bottle. Big £#%&!ing whoop. He slagged a ref. Several managers do it each week.

He's frustrated. And rightly so.

Redknapp really can just £#%&!. He's a waffling, excitable idiot. He's been a pundit for about ten years and I genuinely can't think of anything interesting or insightful he's ever said during that time. £#%&! him. £#%&! David Prutton in commentary yesterday, who must have had three or four sanctimonious references to José needing to show behaviour befitting a United manager. Just like Fergie yeah? Because everyone loved him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Apologies for the link to the Sun but I read this today and I was literally seething. One of the worst 'match' reports I've ever seen.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2275762/
'Menace'

'Psychotic'

'Out of control'

Football has earned a 'well deserved break from him' (whatever that means) and he's a 'fool'.

Unread 28-11-2016, 02:59 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Like Mourinho was when he won matches. And didn't manage us.

Unread 28-11-2016, 03:00 PM
Stickman

It just gets me even more behind him tbh. He's in a good position to channel the siege mentality throughout the club again, of course half these #@&%!s not being up to it means we could be in for a long ride and I just hope he's afforded time and two seasons in charge before judgement is passed.

Unread 28-11-2016, 04:47 PM
suffolkred

Don't we lose 30% of the Adidas money if we don't make fourth place this season?

Unread 28-11-2016, 05:08 PM
Pop

Dermot Gallagher: It sends the wrong message out to 76,000 people. It's not acceptable. I don't think ANYBODY watching would consider that acceptable. The referee was right to take action and the FA will follow it through.

#prayforbottle

Unread 28-11-2016, 05:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I doubt it, she's one of the dullest people on the planet.
I doubt if her sparkling wit is what they are most interested in, tbh.

(having said that, no idea what she looks like in middle age)

Unread 28-11-2016, 05:57 PM
Pop

It's farcical. When Utd hit the headlines for the 'wrong' reason the media reaction isn't all that different from when Homer Simpson peeled the candy off the babysitters arse

Unread 28-11-2016, 07:16 PM
The Stella Fella

As I said a month ago.....http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...71&postcount=9

Let them all go £#%&! themselves - c'mon Jose

A backbone is what this club needs at every £#%&!ing level and you are the only one since Ferie to show you have one.

Unread 28-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Clarkie

Ironic really....

The entire world turns on Mourinho and I'm here thinking, "£#%&! off!! I've got this guy's back! I'm a Mourinho man"

Compared to when the entire world went soft and easy on Moyes. I was there thinking, "Condemn him ffs!!!! Hit him with a chair, do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Unread 28-11-2016, 07:24 PM
Sparky***

Been charged by the FA so another touchline ban on the way.

May as well make Rui Faria the manager at this rate.

Unread 28-11-2016, 07:26 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Been charged by the FA so another touchline ban on the way.

May as well make Rui Faria the manager at this rate.
Well, there's certainly an agenda....

Unread 28-11-2016, 07:32 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Ironic really....

The entire world turns on Mourinho and I'm here thinking, "£#%&! off!! I've got this guy's back! I'm a Mourinho man"

Unread 28-11-2016, 07:38 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck

Unread 28-11-2016, 07:46 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Well, there's certainly an agenda....

Wow.

Unread 28-11-2016, 08:02 PM
92ToBury