United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-11-2016, 10:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Will it be easier than beating Stoke, Burnley or West Ham at home?
We will probably beat West Ham at home in midweek. When its a cup game

Unread 28-11-2016, 10:01 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
so shitting the bed now when we have a larger number of games to go in a small space of time makes sense ?

i think the difference here is i think this team is closer than most think to clicking.

That's my point: who decided that January is the time to worry? How bad does a situation need to become before we can worry without being labelled as a bedwetter.

I'm not talking about performances or luck etc, simply points. We don't have anywhere near enough and we now have zero margin already. That's where it's 'only December' works against us. We've used up all our lives.

The draws are killing our chances. Even this early.

Every week,

It's only eight games gone and we're only six adrift

It's only ten games gone and we're only eight adrift

It's only twelve games gone. Wait til new year.

We're back to breaking shit old records again: four straight home draws for.

We have form compatible to Moyes and lvg at the same stage....where we also didn't meet expectations. Simple extrapolation and being basically level headed says we are finishing around 5th-7th again. Just like last season.

To avoid this we need to do something we haven't done since Fergie left and win about 7 games in a row. Right now, we can't win 2 in a row

Let's look again in January? Actually, I can look when I like. I'm looking now and it's a dire situation.

Unread 28-11-2016, 10:06 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
That's my point: who decided that January is the time to worry? How bad does a situation need to become before we can worry without being labelled as a bedwetter.

I'm not talking about performances or luck etc, simply points. We don't have anywhere near enough and we now have zero margin already. That's where it's 'only December' works against us. We've used up all our lives.

The draws are killing our chances. Even this early.

Every week,

It's only eight games gone and we're only six adrift

It's only ten games gone and we're only eight adrift

It's only twelve games gone. Wait til new year.

We're back to breaking shit old records again: four straight home draws for.

We have form compatible to Moyes and lvg at the same stage....where we also didn't meet expectations. Simple extrapolation and being basically level headed says we are finishing around 5th-7th again. Just like last season.

To avoid this we need to do something we haven't done since Fergie left and win about 7 games in a row. Right now, we can't win 2 in a row

Let's look again in January? Actually, I can look when I like. I'm looking now and it's a dire situation.
That's a hell of a lot of words and I still don't know what you're getting at. What are you saying/wanting?

Unread 28-11-2016, 10:08 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
That's a hell of a lot of words and I still don't know what you're getting at. What are you saying/wanting?
Don't seem what's so confusing, Draggers.

Response to the 'it's only December' notion.

Unread 28-11-2016, 10:12 AM
andyroo

Quote:
New to Redface?

Unread 28-11-2016, 10:15 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Don't seem what's so confusing, Draggers.

Response to the 'it's only December' notion.
That sentence, for one...

Unread 28-11-2016, 10:18 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
That sentence, for one...
Well that doesn't do me any favours now, does it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
New to Redface?

Unread 28-11-2016, 10:32 AM
jem

you are needlessly tormenting yourselves. on our current form, winning europa or finishing top 4 are a distant dream and getting dropped into the champs league would be an embarrassing waste of time. lower your expectations.

it would be nice if we looked coached, settled and confident. especially in front of goal. that's all. thinking about winning anything is a distraction. I hope the players aren't depressing themselves thinking about how many points we are off top.
Closed Thread