United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 25-11-2016, 08:04 PM
Red Santos

Was there last night.

Mata - Apart from goal was either hit or miss
Zlatan - Looked off, yet two assists I think. Still people starting to moan in the stands
Rooney - Did well. Usual purple patch coming up?
Pogba - Dominated midfield
Carrick - Did his job quietly. Allowed Pogba the freedom to further venture forward.

Feyenoord weren't much, were poor tbh, let their fans down (many travelled but couldn't get tickets) but glad we continued to create the chances and got the important 3 points.

Unread 26-11-2016, 02:41 PM
My Name is Keith

Did Schneiderlin come on against feynord? And did he play well. Am currently on the next table to him in a restaurant and I need to prepare my parting goodbye move. Want to say well played on thirsday but can't remember if he played.

Zorg, his very fit mrs is here too - any message?

Unread 26-11-2016, 02:49 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Did Schneiderlin come on against feynord? And did he play well. Am currently on the next table to him in a restaurant and I need to prepare my parting goodbye move. Want to say well played on thirsday but can't remember if he played.

tell him southampton misses him

Unread 26-11-2016, 03:12 PM
waynes ear's

Throw him your bill and tell him to cover it with the wages he's stealing

Unread 26-11-2016, 03:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

How did you know it was him ?

Wouldn't recognise the Cone if he spat in my face...

Unread 26-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

No way he's got the balls to spit in anyone's face. Especially a respected Fredster. I'd like to see him £#%&!ing try

Unread 26-11-2016, 03:21 PM
itisme_panaflex

Ask him if he ever watches the suds roll down the crack of a man's ass.

Unread 26-11-2016, 03:29 PM
AK14

Ask him if he gets the piss ripped out of him in the showers what with him having %@#$&!s the size of grapes.

Unread 26-11-2016, 03:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
No way he's got the balls to spit in anyone's face. Especially a respected Fredster. I'd like to see him £#%&!ing try

Unread 26-11-2016, 04:05 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

I actually didn't eldest son pointed him out.

In the end I decided to try and do what he does most of the time and bottled doing anything.