His greatest ever moment, nqat...

Unread 13-07-2016, 03:42 PM
Vedder

Love big Sam tbh, hope he does well

Unread 13-07-2016, 07:23 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Doubt it. International football takes place more or less every two months so he won't have the time to piss them off as a club manager would seeing them every day. He could always take them to Butlins if morale is low.
I was thinking more along the lines that he wouldn't have the players respect because they don't think he has the stature to manage them. Then again, if they want an English manager, he's as much stature as any of the options.

Unread 13-07-2016, 07:27 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I was thinking more along the lines that he wouldn't have the players respect because they don't think he has the stature to manage them. Then again, if they want an English manager, he's as much stature as any of the options.
Capello - one of the greatest coaches couldn't command their respect. Big Sam is the type of man who takes no shits. Hodgson was passive in that sense since he didn't want anyone to turn away mouthing off like in the previous regimes. Sam is exactly the man who will give them the treatment this lot deserve.

Unread 13-07-2016, 07:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Capello - one of the greatest coaches couldn't command their respect. Big Sam is the type of man who takes no shits. Hodgson was passive in that sense since he didn't want anyone to turn away mouthing off like in the previous regimes. Sam is exactly the man who will give them the treatment this lot deserve.
That's why I think he might be a good pick, too. The unjustified sense of entitlement from both players and hacks needs deflating.

Unread 13-07-2016, 09:46 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
His greatest ever moment, nqat...

That Chico Flores was a right £#%&!ing @#%&!

Unread 22-11-2016, 08:29 AM
Mr_Ed

Just been sacked by the USA... yes the USA people. I think he'a worse than Southgate and that's saying something.

Unread 22-11-2016, 03:41 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Just been sacked by the USA... yes the USA people. I think he'a worse than Southgate and that's saying something.
Nothing to do with the absolute lack of decent playing staff then

Unread 22-11-2016, 03:49 PM
naes_sean

the @#%&!

Unread 22-11-2016, 05:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Nothing to do with the absolute lack of decent playing staff then
True, but recent results have been abysmal nonetheless
Closed Thread