United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-08-2019, 10:51 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Jose was and is a @#%&!, regardless of all this. He made everything worse.

Woodward though

Unread 08-08-2019, 10:58 AM
Arnold Muhren

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:06 AM
Jethro

Imagine if our fanbase had the get up and go to do something about it

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:07 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Jose was and is a @#%&!, regardless of all this. He made everything worse.

Woodward though
I mean he got us to finish 2nd on 80+ points, so he didn’t really make things worse did he?

Who can blame him for acting like a massive @#%&! when he had to deal with the incompetence and lack of ambition from Woodward and the board.

It was supposed to get better instantly when we sacked Mourinho, yet here we are after one of the worst finishes to a league season, again going into a new season with an average at best squad and reports in the media of amateurish incompetence from top to bottom.

Only hope we’ve got is Ole pulls a miracle or two out his arse or the glazers sell to a billionaire who wants to get us back to the top.

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:09 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Disarray you say? same shit different day after another night in the realms of this recurring nightmare. If someone actually sat down to plan the terminal decline of utd they couldn't have done a better job.

We haven't been knocked off our perch, we jumped

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:12 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I mean he got us to finish 2nd on 80+ points, so he didn’t really make things worse did he?

Who can blame him for acting like a massive @#%&! when he had to deal with the incompetence and lack of ambition from Woodward and the board.

It was supposed to get better instantly when we sacked Mourinho, yet here we are after one of the worst finishes to a league season, again going into a new season with an average at best squad and reports in the media of amateurish incompetence from top to bottom.

Only hope we’ve got is Ole pulls a miracle or two out his arse or the glazers sell to a billionaire who wants to get us back to the top.
It did get instantly better after he went though?

Even taking into account the poor finish, we still did better under Ole than we did under Mourinho.

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:16 AM
redhegemony

Bloody amazed at how many budding CEOs of a billion dollar business there are on here.

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:18 AM
MartialLaw

Imagine this @#%&! Woodward at an Italian club, the training ground would have been stormed months ago. Chinless #@&%!.

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:18 AM
dunk

Quote:

Yes, yes he did, hence we were 8th or 10th or whatever it was when he left with a squad of fat unfit bastards.

I can blame him. He had a job to do and basically abandoned it to get himself sacked and paid off.

It did get instantly better, then they ran out of steam.

Ole needs a shit load of time, as the fix for this isn't quick on a budget, but signs are he has the right ideas IMO

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:20 AM
MartialLaw

Quote:

Even taking into account the poor finish, we still did better under Ole than we did under Mourinho.
By poor finish you mean the worst run of results in the clubs recent history?

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:20 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
Imagine this @#%&! Woodward at an Italian club, the training ground would have been stormed months ago. Chinless #@&%!.
Nobody is stopping you getting a flight over and storming it if you feel that strongly pal.

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:21 AM
AK14

Quote:

Instantly better for a full two month.

Then to absolute shit...

Nothing against Ole and Mourinho’s time at the club was rightly up as it had gone past a stage of any sort of resurrection, but the claims how he was the problem, he was the one holding us back, he was the poison, he was at fault for all our problems are now looking more and more like bull shit..

No matter who the manager of the club is they’ll pissing into the wind with the owners and board.

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:24 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
What like Inter or AC neither of whom has won a title for 8/9 years.

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:32 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yes, yes he did, hence we were 8th or 10th or whatever it was when he left with a squad of fat unfit bastards.

I can blame him. He had a job to do and basically abandoned it to get himself sacked and paid off.

It did get instantly better, then they ran out of steam.

Ole needs a shit load of time, as the fix for this isn't quick on a budget, but signs are he has the right ideas IMO
So the club not strengthening last summer after our best finish since 2013 was on him?

The right ideas? So signing Maguire who was Jose number one target last summer?

Listen, I can fully admit Mourinho acted like a massive @#%&! and deserved to get the sack. But we’re a year down the road and if these reports are true the same problems are there, the only difference is Ole hasn’t acted like a @#%&! and is willing to make the best of the situation, that’s great and everything and credit to him, but That tells me the biggest problem at the club are the owners and their pet and no matter who the manager is the problems will continue.

I agree Ole needs time, but the same could have been said for any of the last three managers before him.

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:32 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
What like Inter or AC neither of whom has won a title for 8/9 years.
No, one of the other ones

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:40 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
No, one of the other ones
Hellas -Verona 1985. Had to put up electric fences #KenBates

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:57 AM
goldfinger II

Quote:
Instantly better for a full two month.

Then to absolute shit...

Nothing against Ole and Mourinho’s time at the club was rightly up as it had gone past a stage of any sort of resurrection, but the claims how he was the problem, he was the one holding us back, he was the poison, he was at fault for all our problems are now looking more and more like bull shit..

No matter who the manager of the club is they’ll pissing into the wind with the owners and board.
He was a problem, he was one of those holding us back, he was a poison, he was at fault for many of our problems.

The fact that many problems existed before him and continue to exist after doesn't mean he wasn't an awful choice of manager for us. Neither does the fact that he managed the team to two trophies. The guy didn't give a solitary £#%&! about the club. Metaphorically speaking, he was running around the house with a flamethrower during his six-month tantrum. He should never have been let in the door. Getting rid was a positive step. The man responsible for appointing him in the first place is a bigger problem, along with the Glazers. That still doesn't make Mourinho into something good. He's a blot on the history of the club, as far as I'm concerned. Ugly, cowardly @#%&! of a manager.

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:59 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
He was a problem, he was one of those holding us back, he was a poison, he was at fault for many of our problems.

The fact that many problems existed before him and continue to exist after doesn't mean he wasn't an awful choice of manager for us. Neither does the fact that he managed the team to two trophies. The guy didn't give a solitary £#%&! about the club. Metaphorically speaking, he was running around the house with a flamethrower during his six-month tantrum. He should never have been let in the door. Getting rid was a positive step. The man responsible for appointing him in the first place is a bigger problem, along with the Glazers. That still doesn't make Mourinho into something good. He's a blot on the history of the club, as far as I'm concerned. Ugly, cowardly @#%&! of a manager.
Won us two trophies. Which is two more than we'll win under Solskjaer

Unread 08-08-2019, 12:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
So the club not strengthening last summer after our best finish since 2013 was on him?

The right ideas? So signing Maguire who was Jose number one target last summer?

Listen, I can fully admit Mourinho acted like a massive @#%&! and deserved to get the sack. But we’re a year down the road and if these reports are true the same problems are there, the only difference is Ole hasn’t acted like a @#%&! and is willing to make the best of the situation, that’s great and everything and credit to him, but That tells me the biggest problem at the club are the owners and their pet and no matter who the manager is the problems will continue.

I agree Ole needs time, but the same could have been said for any of the last three managers before him.
No he wasn't.

Unread 08-08-2019, 12:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Not the first team coach ?!?!
Closed Thread