Closed Thread

Unread 25-08-2019, 10:21 PM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

comedy gold imho

Unread 25-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Brucie

Quote:
You should have Sold Pogba instead of Lukaku. Pogba runs like he's in Pain, like a Girl who Just lost her Virginity..
Quote:
At my funeral I want "manchester united" Team to lower my coffin so they can let me down one last time.

Unread 25-08-2019, 10:30 PM
Ethers

“Steve I thought it's the full moon... No.. it's a cross from Young.. and I'm in Singapore”

£#%&!ing hell

Unread 25-08-2019, 10:31 PM
utd99

Is that from Believe’s thread?

Unread 25-08-2019, 11:12 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

"Old Trafford is becoming old garage" - strangely profound.

Unread 26-08-2019, 08:18 AM
tatty

Trashford

Unread 26-08-2019, 09:59 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Is that from Believe’s thread?
Wondered where I’d read this before.

Quote:
A bloke walks into a bar. Older lad, has a bit of a reputation in the place based on previous experience. Alot of the younger lads have heard about his glory days. He goes straight to a girl that catches his eye, and starts with friendly banter, playing his usual game. This goes on for a couple hours or so, buying drinks, telling jokes, making progress. He needs a slight break, so he goes to the bathroom and loses sight. In this 5 minute window, another bloke walks in, walks straight up to the girl, throws a couple one liners, and ends up leaving with her. Meanwhile, old mate's just come out of the bathroom, has realised what's happened, and calls it a night.
Moral of the story: it doesn't matter how much possession you've got, if you're not finishing your chances or watching out for the counter, you're going home empty handed.
Closed Thread