Closed Thread

Unread 17-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default Ronaldo's celebration for the goal

Warmed the #@&%!les.

Not.

Unread 17-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Ginners

to me he looked worried about his position, fletcher showed his lethal streak by blasting that ball into the back of the net.

Unread 17-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Pop

Clapped three before getting back to his text messaging.

Slapped arse @#%&!.

Unread 17-08-2008, 05:09 PM
croberts

grabs his mobile to send a £#%&!ing text.....unreal

can he not concentrate on the game for a few hours and at least pretend he is happy to be at the champions of both England and Europe? The very same club who has developed him into arguably the best player on the planet?

What a dick

Sorry, I strongly dislike him these days

Unread 17-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Clapped three before getting back to his text messaging.

Slapped arse @#%&!.
Well i'm hoping and praying to god that the slapped arse @#%&! gets fit soon because his stand ins aren't worth shit.

Unread 17-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well i'm hoping and praying to god that the slapped arse @#%&! gets fit soon because his stand ins aren't worth shit.
We'll miss the £#%&!er if he's out for a while.

Unread 17-08-2008, 06:06 PM
wonky no

Quote:
i'd rather finish 4th than rely on that @#%&!

Unread 17-08-2008, 06:07 PM
boreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
I hate to say it, but me too.

Unread 17-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boreez
I hate to say it, but me too.
well then what a pair of sad £#%&!ers you really are.

Unread 17-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Bunker Buster

I hope he stays in the stands texting for a long time...........Should charge the @#%&! a Full season ticket as well....

Unread 17-08-2008, 06:20 PM
wonky no

i apologise

Unread 17-08-2008, 06:29 PM
wonky no

Quote:
oh don't get your knickers in a twist you £#%&!ing tart. You make out like we've never had £#%&!ers playing for us. What, you think Roy 'give me 80,000 a week or i'm off to juventus' keane was any different?

I don't like him particularly, but i'll be damned if i'd see united suffer just to make some kind of half-arsed point based on stupid naive ideals.

"rather finish 4th"

Have a word with yourself, uber red.
naive ideals? i think you're getting them confused with principles. we've got honest lads at our club who are 100% committed. if they can't win us the league then so be it.

as for keane, i saw my arse with him a long time ago.

the sooner he £#%&!s off the better. i think you're the 'uber-red' win at all costs and forget about how. theres a right and wrong way to be at united.

Unread 17-08-2008, 06:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
naive ideals? i think you're getting them confused with principles. we've got honest lads at our club who are 100% committed. if they can't win us the league then so be it.

as for keane, i saw my arse with him a long time ago.

the sooner he £#%&!s off the better. i think you're the 'uber-red' win at all costs and forget about how. theres a right and wrong way to be at united.
he wanted to leave and we took a stand and didn't let him. If we'd let him go to madrid we'd have looked like complete muppets infront of the world. we pay him a lot of money and we should get our money's worth out of him.

at the end of the day it's all about money and success and 90% of them are @#%&!s.

Unread 17-08-2008, 06:38 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
he wanted to leave and we took a stand and didn't let him. If we'd let him go to madrid we'd have looked like complete muppets infront of the world. we pay him a lot of money and we should get our money's worth out of him.

as opposed to Subscribing to the ronaldo show and sending Ferie out to Portugal to beg him to stay.....

Giving him pages and pages of paper......

Showing us up as a club that enjoys a mercenary at the club....the guy has Madrid boxer shorts on............A @#%&!.

Unread 17-08-2008, 06:38 PM
wonky no

Quote:

at the end of the day it's all about money and success and 90% of them are @#%&!s.
i had just about got my head around that. i know the romance in the game is dead but his reaction was the last straw.

Unread 17-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
i had just about got my head around that. i know the romance in the game is dead but his reaction was the last straw.
he's a vain, self-obsessed @#%&!. i was not surprised.

Unread 17-08-2008, 07:11 PM
hopkins

I heard he got 7 numbers and 3 pins last night
He was probably trying to close some deals
Confirmed

Unread 17-08-2008, 07:15 PM
Thiago

Get a £#%&!ing grip. For £#%&! Sake

Unread 17-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiago
Get a £#%&!ing grip. For £#%&! Sake
top right on the blue tool bar......

Log out.

Do us all a favour.........

Unread 17-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Blagger

was at OT so didn't see it, anyone got a link or tell me what he did?
Closed Thread