Closed Thread

Unread 31-12-2007, 03:22 PM
BeansMeansHeinze

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/7164762.stm

Unread 31-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Take it you did see Vidic get out-jumped for the 2nd goal Sparky?
I did, but then it was a tremendous header anyway. You tend to let vidic off because he's a 8/10 player every week for us. Him and Rio had kept us in the game up until that point because we'd been under constant pressure the whole game.

Fletcher on the other hand was completely anonymous. One of his usual 5/10 displays.

Unread 31-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
And throb, Anderson wasn't pulling ronaldo just to go on the side of the touchline and have a £#%&!. he probably wanted to do a different celebration.

And so much so annoyed that fergie was, he played in the 2 biggest games this season. arsenal and liverpool away.
These two points you make are not necessarily related

I hope he got a rocket up his arse for breaking up a team celebration

And I hope he carries on playing well enough to stay in the team for years to come

He needs a goal, though, and hopefully Birmingham will oblige.

When that starts to happen we will see a whole new animal, and he's not exactly been bad so far!

Unread 31-12-2007, 04:37 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
I did, but then it was a tremendous header anyway. You tend to let vidic off because he's a 8/10 player every week for us. Him and Rio had kept us in the game up until that point because we'd been under constant pressure the whole game.

Fletcher on the other hand was completely anonymous. One of his usual 5/10 displays.
why was Fletcher even marking that space anyway, though? we had 3 centre halfs all great in the air and it was still a simple goal

Unread 31-12-2007, 04:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
why was Fletcher even marking that space anyway, though?
Why was he even on the £#%&!ing pitch?

Unread 31-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Tumescent Throb

Wink

Unread 31-12-2007, 05:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Him actually winning a tackle was such a novelty that someone's put it on youtube.
Closed Thread