United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
or some faux MC 'colors' to make him look authentic bike desperado as opposed to a sad middle aged, middle class, mid life crisis £#%&!tard.
Apropos of nothing, I watched Wild Hogs again last night

Made me feel better as it was a workmates funeral today, proper lovely guy too and I was underpants, he died of a broken heart, found his daughter dead in bed a couple years ago and never got over it

Unread 10-10-2012, 07:04 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Seen a clip where he keeps saying, "You have to believe it to achieve it." That's management-speak if ever I heard it. Hitory is littered with stories of players/teams who surprised themselves, who literally did NOT believe it, but achieved it anyway.
Isnt it an M People song?

Unread 10-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Isnt it an M People song?
'Is that a philosopher?'
*nods*...'M People'

He's more like Brent than Brent ffs.

Unread 10-10-2012, 07:55 PM
utd99

He loves pointing at people too. Shoving that stubby little index finger right in their faces.

Unread 11-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Father Christmas

Unread 12-10-2012, 02:01 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
Says it all really.

Unread 12-10-2012, 02:17 AM
History

Loves taking the old long route in explaining things does our brenton.

"To win you need 3 key aspects, the drive, the ability, the commitment and the supporters because they're the best. so 4 key aspects, oh and your family, as that support helps you in the emotional department. So that's 5 key aspects that goes into winning football matches. One last thing, you need to have the team who can convert more chances into the oppostions key zones, more than you concede, we need more of the ball winning methods that i implement to achieve that."

So score more goals and have a better team then.

Unread 12-10-2012, 08:33 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by History

"To win you need 3 key aspects, the drive, the ability, the commitment and the supporters because they're the best. so 4 key aspects, oh and your family, as that support helps you in the emotional department. So that's 5 key aspects that goes into winning football matches. One last thing, you need to have the team who can convert more chances into the oppostions key zones, more than you concede, we need more of the ball winning methods that i implement to achieve that."

'Our main weapon is surprise. Surprise and..ok, our two main weapons'

Unread 12-10-2012, 08:46 AM
Macca1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by History

The over rambled points are my amazing particularly the one where he's telling Jon Flanagan he's not Cafu.

Unread 12-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Zorg

He'd be better off using the teamtalk on this at 2:57

Unread 12-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas

imagine having a picture of yourself in your hall like that.

i've heard abus rip into nani because he has a statue of himself in his bathroom. That was a gift. he's hardly going to throw it in the bin and he has a sense of humour about it.

This guy has voluntarily stuck up a cheap effect photo of himself trying to look great as a personal motivation.

Unread 12-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
This guy has voluntarily stuck up a cheap effect photo of himself trying to look great as a personal motivation.
TBF, me staring at me like that everyday would motivate me.

"I'm watching you Drex and you are letting us both down aren't you?"

Nervous breakdown by Christmas.

Unread 12-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:

i've heard abus rip into nani because he has a statue of himself in his bathroom. That was a gift. he's hardly going to throw it in the bin and he has a sense of humour about it.
He needs something to hang his towels on.

Unread 12-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Jethro

Quote:

TBF they cost about £10 from ASDA

Unread 12-10-2012, 09:11 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
TBF they cost about £10 from ASDA
not really relevant. Regardless of the price he went out and arranged to have a photo of himself like that put in his hallway as an inspiration.

it couldn't be more vain unless he insisted his wife get a tattoo of his face on her chest.

Unread 12-10-2012, 09:15 AM
Jethro

I am not sticking up for him, just adds to the comedy of the picture. It's not as if he is a looker either, Pep or Mourinho maybe but Brenton? £#%&! off

Unread 12-10-2012, 09:45 AM
borsuk

team meeting starts at 4.10 or so

"it's a good game for us to dominate"

0-3

Unread 12-10-2012, 10:04 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

Being Liverpool Episode 4 - Team training before f - YouTube

0-3
if I was working for anyone and they pulled that envelope trick I'd immediatly lose confidence in them and motivation to work for them.

Unread 12-10-2012, 10:09 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

Being Liverpool Episode 4 - Team training before f - YouTube

0-3

Unread 12-10-2012, 10:59 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Loving Brenton, exceeding all expectations in the megalomaniac nonsensical wisdom department

Thought I'd deeply regret the passing of InRafaWeTrust, but Brenton has more than filled his underkrackers and he's only been there five minutes
Closed Thread