United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-12-2017, 07:34 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yes, but not as bad as it is now.
You mean the now where every English team except the current champions topped their CL group .

Unread 24-12-2017, 07:52 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

It's obviously not working out. But I'd keep him until a solid replacement is found. Not another panic job

Unread 24-12-2017, 08:01 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
It's obviously not working out. But I'd keep him until a solid replacement is found. Not another panic job
I firmly believe that while he should be getting the best out of the players, the simple fact is those players are not good enough. Not going over old ground naming them, but if United have any ambition to compete for league and european titles again, there needs to be an absolute scorched earth policy where getting rid of the shit accumulated by Sir Fagie and the #@&%!s that followed.

Back the manager. If he doesnt get results with his players, then get rid. Sick of this short sighted horseshit

Unread 24-12-2017, 08:14 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
I firmly believe that while he should be getting the best out of the players, the simple fact is those players are not good enough. Not going over old ground naming them, but if United have any ambition to compete for league and european titles again, there needs to be an absolute scorched earth policy where getting rid of the shit accumulated by Sir Fagie and the #@&%!s that followed.

Back the manager. If he doesnt get results with his players, then get rid. Sick of this short sighted horseshit
Unread 24-12-2017, 08:44 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Click bait I know

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-jose-11743525

Wouldn't be surprised if there is any truth in the story
The only thing about that article is that the powers that be at the club know £#%&! all about football..

Unread 24-12-2017, 09:25 AM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up

Quote:

Absolutely spot on.

Major shit @#%&! removals needed.

Unread 24-12-2017, 09:33 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
The only thing about that article is that the powers that be at the club know £#%&! all about football..
Nor give a £#%&! about football and have no Intrest apart from making money.
Same with that chinless #@&%! Woodward.

Unread 24-12-2017, 09:35 AM
AK14

Quote:

This.

Unread 24-12-2017, 10:48 AM
sa7

Thumbs up

Quote:

Ears did a serious football post, and it was FIRE.

Unread 24-12-2017, 10:58 AM
Clownbones

Quote:

Starting with that Ponce Herrera too if he refused to go to right back

Or even if he didn't

Pointless wacky waving arm flailing inflatable tube man

Unread 24-12-2017, 11:16 AM
CyrilSkeer

Reality is that even under the best days of Fergie there were results where some no mark try hard shit like Huddersfield would raise their game and beat us or we would draw away like yesterday, granted its more often these days but it happened then and it will happen again. The season so far, compared to other seasons isn't that bad, it's just unfortunate that those blue bastards have finally seen the best part of 10 years of financial doping doping and creative accounting bear fruit with a squad that any manager (even Moyes) could / should guide to the league makes it worse. Add to that they have a guardiola and his suspect PED methods just widens the gap further.

Unread 24-12-2017, 11:55 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
You mean the now where every English team except the current champions topped their CL group .
Yes. It’s terrible and so is the CL.

Quote:

Not got the money requiredto do it I’m afraid

Unread 24-12-2017, 12:16 PM
waynes ear's

We have. The £#%&!ing @#%&!s who own the club dont want to spend it. Neither does the £#%&!wit @#%&! whoring the club all over the world

Unread 24-12-2017, 12:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
We have. The £#%&!ing @#%&!s who own the club dont want to spend it. Neither does the £#%&!wit @#%&! whoring the club all over the world
It's going to cost £100m for a half decent player from here on out thanks to the Middle East's concerted effort to destroy the game..

Unread 24-12-2017, 12:32 PM
waynes ear's

Pay the money or get left behind. £#%&! the sums.

Unread 24-12-2017, 12:33 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Nor give a £#%&! about football and have no Intrest apart from making money.
Same with that chinless #@&%! Woodward.
Thought you were all for the rights of big business to make money woodward's utd are a tory boy's wet dream, even the thick as pig shit working class ones

Unread 24-12-2017, 12:47 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yep. Not as if we're shrewdly scouring the market for undiscovered gems either
Potential is a dirty word remember.

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Lok

The club has proven they'll spend money but they only sanction it for a certain type of player.

City can go out and spend £50m on a full back, there's no way we will do that. So mourinho has to find one for £20m.

The end effect is we spent a £#%&!ing fortune and have a ridiculously unbalanced squad. If our owners gave a £#%&! about winning the league again, they'd give him £300m over the next two windows and let him sign so the £#%&! he wants.

We urgently need genuine quality in so many positions. Two full backs, a centre back, a defensive midfielder and a winger.

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:03 PM
MOE1948

Quote:

Sounds good W.E. but what time line to get rid of the 'shite', going by what is said on here we need to be rid of at least 15 players. So how many years will we have to back the manager (Jose or someone else) one has to be realistic and I am not trying to wind you up. What is your time frame?
An honest reply would be appreciated. Have a good day Moe

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:13 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Thought you were all for the rights of big business to make money woodward's utd are a tory boy's wet dream, even the thick as pig shit working class ones
Turn it in fella it's Christmas ffs
Closed Thread