United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Get a grip
remove your tongue from siders arse long enough and you might see that I'm not being entirely serious, chef

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Didn't watch what Custis said. Don't really care tbh.

From Klopp's and Liverpool's POV though....To be at home, with the opposition there for the taking, to only muster up 1 clear cut opportunity and to not change their gameplan when it wasn't really working, doesn't show them or Klopp in a good light at all.
Klopp is tactically one dimensional; pretty much always has been.

But the need to keep deflecting to them speaks volumes.

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:00 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Been a divisive few years, NQAT. This is the problem, a few have forgotten the dark days of 75% posession and 1 shot on target, or totaalvoetbal as a couple referred to it as.

They may see the light, but I fear it's going to take more than multiple 4-0 wins. It'd be a real shame if they missed out on the good times in a stubborn and desperate bid to get their point across on the internet
Philosophiae Vangaalis Principia

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:01 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
remove your tongue from siders arse long enough and you might see that I'm not being entirely serious, chef
Or funny.

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Or funny.
Another siders scorcher

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Klopp is tactically one dimensional; pretty much always has been.

But the need to keep deflecting to them speaks volumes.
I'm not paying much attention so no idea who is deflecting it onto them.

We were shit. It was shit. The players and manager were shit but, I'll take a clean sheet and a point there.

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:04 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Philosophiae Vangaalis Principia

100% league record over Liverpool

Van Gaal, Klopp....anything but talk about the tactics

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:06 PM
saffers

Quote:
100% league record over Liverpool

Van Gaal, Klopp....anything but talk about the tactics
Klopp bitchslapped him in the europa didnt he? He's lucky 3 of those 4 league games were against Rodgers....

But we can't be too obsessed with the liverpool fixture, we have bigger goals now. Trophies, success.

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Because I was as well sparks

State of the fan boys, like a cult now....

He's just disrespecting the club and you as a supporter and still some defend him like some monty python god.

I won't finish my career here
No magic, youth, unfantastic
My family hate it
I live in a hotel

But when our long term striker that went on to become our greatest ever goal scorer asked after NUMEROUS seasons and trophies that the club didnt stagnate that was your straw....his sweaty agent throwing media feelers out.

YOUR MESIAH NAMED HIS NEXT CLUB....

All off the back, straight after a disgusting perferpmance at our "historical rivals"

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:08 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Klopp bitchslapped him in the europa didnt he? He's lucky 3 of those 4 league games were against Rodgers....

But we can't be too obsessed with the liverpool fixture, we have bigger goals now. Trophies, success.
Jesus, forgot about that. Those two were worse than last Saturday.

Depay ffs

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:08 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I'm not paying much attention so no idea who is deflecting it onto them.

We were shit. It was shit. The players and manager were shit but, I'll take a clean sheet and a point there.
I never said that.

Out of line, imo.

Expect some heat off the banter brigade.

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:10 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
I never said that.

Out of line, imo.

Expect some heat off the banter brigade.
Huh? Never said that you did tbf.
I'm saying that they were

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:10 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Klopp b***hslapped him in the europa didnt he? He's lucky 3 of those 4 league games were against Rodgers....

Did he £#%&!. Dodgy penno and Carrick error iirc.

Only top six manager to have won at Anfield against Klopp

Quote:
Huh? Never said that you did tbf.
I'm saying that they were
You're sounding far more anti Mou than me. I didn't say he was "shit" etc ffs.

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:13 PM
andyroo

Quote:
The radicalisation of LVG fans is a real issue that needs addressing. Need to make these young men feel welcome here and integrate them as part of the Mourinho gang. Shits so polarised atm. Guess we can just keep dominating so they are quiet but truth is I want them to enjoy the trophy or trophies we win this season. Won three last season but all shrouded in sadness and bitterness for these lads.
Start.

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:15 PM
saffers

Quote:

He's just disrespecting the club and you as a supporter and still some defend him like some monty python god.

My family hate it
I live in a hotel

But when our long term striker that went on to become our greatest ever goal scorer asked after NUMEROUS seasons and trophies that the club didnt stagnate that was your straw....his sweaty agent throwing media feelers out.

All off the back, straight after a disgusting perferpmance at our "historical rivals"
He's fewwwwwmin

Gonna bump this when mou's new contract is announced

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:17 PM
andyroo

Quote:

My family hate it
I live in a hotel

you £#%&!ing tart. He's not going anywhere. I'm hardly his biggest fan but this is nothing.

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
He's fewwwwwmin

Gonna bump this when mou's new contract is announced
He needs to do a lot for me after these quotes...

I find them repulsive if I'm being honest...

This is Manchester United.

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:18 PM
saffers

Quote:
Did he £#%&!. Dodgy penno and Carrick error iirc.

Only top six manager to have won at Anfield against Klopp
And that was a flukey game where we did absolutely NOTHING bar that lucky rooney goal.

How come we slate Mou for getting a point when as you say no other top 6 manager has won at anfield vs klopp? Poch, Pep, Weng etc all slapped at Anfield in the same period we've gone there twice and they've not touched us.

Europa game was meh, but they were worthy winners sadly. We offered absolutely nothing those games. Knock out games in europe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
you £#%&!ing tart. He's not going anywhere. I'm hardly his biggest fan but this is nothing.
Being called a tart by rooers ffs
like being called a terrorist by osama bin laden.

Bunky busta in shambles tonight, send the lad to the pit.

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:22 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
And that was a flukey game where we did absolutely NOTHING bar that lucky rooney goal.

How come we slate Mou for getting a point when as you say no other top 6 manager has won at anfield vs klopp? Poch, Pep, Weng etc all slapped at Anfield in the same period we've gone there twice and they've not touched us.

Europa game was meh, but they were worthy winners sadly. We offered absolutely nothing those games. Knock out games in europe...
Wasn't flukey. Poor game but we got what we deserved for trying to win it, as we always did at the big sides.

Have barely slated Mou. It's what I expected.

Just disputing the notion that it's genius, or anything other than negative.

For me there's a line between pragmatism and just being a bit cowardly. The form of the respective sides, their struggles to break down decent defences. For me with just a bit more ambition we could have won the game. Didn't blame Lukaku for looking sick of it.

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:23 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Jesus christ, Mourinho's joy boys turning to Custis now to excuse their saviour's shithousery.

There is no excuse for his tactics, we dropped 2 points on Saturday, because he's a £#%&!ing coward.
sandman > custis

Quote:
Sad to say but I do fear the anti mou lads would rather city or chelsea win the league than us!!!
you fear something that simply doesn't exist. like mourinho going to anfield. although at least we had one shot on target.

no one wants anyone other than united to win the league. your persistent claims that it must be the case just make you look like a dick. city will win it, though. playing beautiful, incisive, attacking football (with a shit defence).
Closed Thread