United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-06-2015, 07:55 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
It's gonna make a good book this. Loads of shit has is gonna come out isn't it.
needs an HBO miniseries. clarke peters as loretta lynch.

Unread 04-06-2015, 08:47 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Don't really see a massive issue with that... out of court settlement essentially isn't it?
What chance of success would a legal action against a refereeing decision have ffs? It's pie in the sky. A straight up bribe to shut them up, and it worked.

Unread 04-06-2015, 08:51 PM
dunk

It is £#%&!ing hilarious this it's only been a week and look at the £#%&!ing fallout already

I imagine the various subsidiary associations will be next. UEFA, Concacaf etc. lots and lots of squeaky shiny bottomed bastards in various cushy jobs currently I would imagine

Unread 04-06-2015, 08:55 PM
Semantic Lisp

Graham Kelly has to be implicated before I'm getting excited by all this

Unread 04-06-2015, 08:57 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
I had high hopes for Yewtree but not this. He wouldn't have the wherewithal to accept a bribe or even necessarily comprehend what it was.

Unread 04-06-2015, 11:20 PM
taff

Talking

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...l-john-delaney

Quote:
Delaney also referred to a bizarre recent encounter between Blatter and his partner which ended with the FAI chief executive asking the Swiss to “move on” and stop staring. “He met Emma, my partner, in Vienna recently. He stared at her for seven or eight seconds and he said: ‘I approve of your new girlfriend’. I asked him to move on, move on please.

“It was an extraordinary moment. He stared at her and I said ‘move on’ and he did.”

Unread 04-06-2015, 11:30 PM
Pop

Loves a bit of tit does Sepp, the randy old bastard.

Unread 05-06-2015, 12:02 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
I had high hopes for Yewtree but not this. He wouldn't have the wherewithal to accept a bribe or even necessarily comprehend what it was.
always hated that £#%&!er and his monotone voice from the fa cup draws - "hello, i'm graham kelly"

look at his face; i doubt he has ever cracked a smile in his life. always sporting an expression like a man who has been startled mid-shit by a fire alarm.

Unread 05-06-2015, 11:31 AM
TheFatGoth

FIFA - The Movie

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/06/0...nited-passions

Unread 05-06-2015, 03:56 PM
Ashley's Grime

Looks like ssn have Heyseled Terry Henry's hand ball against Ireland. He was on today talking about the FIFA presidency, but no mention of him being a cheating @#%&!.

Unread 05-06-2015, 04:20 PM
Pop

Can't say I've been following the recent FAI revelation closely as that gormless Delaney #@&%! makes me physically sick.

But did he actually publicly state that he took a €5m sweetener from FIFA and not expect a backlash against himself in the process? Surely the £#%&!ing gobshite has some questions that need be answered too?

And look at the state of him ffs. Looks like Father Ted with a facial disfigurement and learning difficulties.

Incidentally he pays himself €400k a year from the FAI coffers. Grasping useless @#%&!.

Unread 05-06-2015, 04:36 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Would quite happily see some of Fred subscription money going to ginners

Unread 05-06-2015, 04:39 PM
ScarFace

The German government sent a shipment of rocket-propelled grenades to Saudi Arabia in order to secure support for their bid to host the 2006 World Cup

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/spo...-Cup-vote.html

Unread 05-06-2015, 04:51 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Can't say I've been following the recent FAI revelation closely as that gormless Delaney #@&%! makes me physically sick.

But did he actually publicly state that he took a €5m sweetener from FIFA and not expect a backlash against himself in the process? Surely the £#%&!ing gobshite has some questions that need be answered too?

And look at the state of him ffs. Looks like Father Ted with a facial disfigurement and learning difficulties.

Incidentally he pays himself €400k a year from the FAI coffers. Grasping useless @#%&!.

the fai is probably more corrupt than fifa; keane had them pegged right. i remember when delaney's old man was in charge, he used the fai credit credit card to build an extension on his house, the cheeky bastard

from what i've read, this 5 million payment doesn't appear in the fai's accounts either, so somebody's got some explaining to do...

Unread 05-06-2015, 05:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
No special effects in it. Sounds right up your alley.

Unread 05-06-2015, 05:07 PM
Pop

ffs, if there was to be the one European fotballing association to be dragged into the corruption scandal, it just had to be the good old tin pot fai. I see the equally crooked government here are demanding answers too.

Delaney ffs, how did he land that job? He looks like he should be a £#%&!ing spokesperson for the farmers association of Ireland, the £#%&!ing halfwit.

Unread 05-06-2015, 05:34 PM
Kent Brockman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

I was on the same flight as him a few weeks ago. He stood next to me at the baggage reclaim snogging his new glamourous blonde girlfriend. I was nearly sick all over my Louis Vuitton luggage.

Unread 05-06-2015, 07:17 PM
Crumps

He looks like the dig dopey @#%&! that used to bother the Fraggles.

Unread 05-06-2015, 07:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Her skin is vile....

Unread 05-06-2015, 07:27 PM
angrydimaria

she looks like a wild cat. Probably is fantastically rough in bed...
Closed Thread