United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-08-2013, 07:21 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Got to admit to being pretty shaken up by our summer activities. A bit like being in a bad car crash that you escape from uninjured but which leaves you walking around the hard shoulder utterly lost.

You watch other cars and people going about their business normally but they seem removed and separate from your existence. And all the noise seems muffled and people come over and look at you with a concerned look and they ask you in muffled tones whether you're alright. You think you answer 'yes' but you're not sure you've actually answered and you don't know whether you are alright.

And then you look back at your car all twisted and wrecked and you start to remember fiddling about on soundcloud on your phone before......and the slow realisation of a true all mighty perfect shit storm embraces you.

Stay frosty guys, it's going to be tough.
you £#%&!ing optimistic bastard

Im beyond that

Im still in the car with 4 hunky fireman trying to cut me out

only a decent signing will get me through this

Unread 14-08-2013, 07:22 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
you £#%&!ing optimistic bastard

Im beyond that

Im still in the car with 4 hunky fireman trying to cut me out

only a decent signing will get me through this
one word. Clement Grenier.............

Unread 14-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Pete's Shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
one word. Clement Grenier.............
Pretty sure that's two

Unread 14-08-2013, 07:31 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete's Shoes
Pretty sure that's two
well done, Pete.

Unread 14-08-2013, 07:34 AM
Pete's Shoes

Quote:
well done, Pete.
Sorry mate, first post of the day. Cantankerous.

Unread 14-08-2013, 07:34 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
well done, Pete.
3?

Unread 14-08-2013, 07:39 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete's Shoes
Sorry mate, first post of the day. Cantankerous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
3?

ps

Unread 14-08-2013, 08:35 AM
Denis Irwell

this Modders malarky's a smokescreen for the return of the illustrious no 7

:shakehead:

the return of Michael Owen

Unread 14-08-2013, 09:58 AM
The Return of JC

Imagine if we actually signed no-one. The highest profile domestic appointment of this generation and the new man doesn't bring a single player in.

Unread 14-08-2013, 09:59 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Imagine if we actually signed no-one. The highest profile domestic appointment of this generation and the new man doesn't bring a single player in.
I bet the first thing he thought when he got the job was "think of all the money I'll get to spend" Poor @#%&!'s got less of a budget than he had at Everton

Unread 14-08-2013, 10:25 AM
when the seagulls

Quote:
Haven't we signed some south american full back? They will be bigging that signing up for sure if nothing else happens.

Unread 14-08-2013, 10:30 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
it's less "the new man....." ......the new man can only bring in who he's allowed to bring in and even then, he is hostage to the £#%&!ing equalizer's negotiating skills

Unread 14-08-2013, 10:51 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by when the seagulls
Haven't we signed some south american full back? They will be bigging that signing up for sure if nothing else happens.
Arranged before Moyes started.

It's not looking good at the moment. All the noises seem to imply that we're signing nobody and keeping Rooney.

Dark days. Dark days.

Unread 14-08-2013, 11:05 AM
Jez Quigley

Default LazPAn

we're signing nobody.

Our midfield will be the same as last year except Scholes has retired, Giggs is even older than a year ago (approx 10-14 months older) and Fletcher is still dead.

Valencia has gone backwards, Cleverley hasn't progressed and Anderson is a couple of million pounds richer and heavier.

Have a good day.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Should have written that tbf

Unread 14-08-2013, 11:19 AM
rebelcountyred

Howard nurse (I know) has tweeted that Everton have not been contacted about fellaini or baines, at least not since we bid back in June for baines. Apparently this is our new strategy in the transfer market, have a look, coo a bit, kick the tyres, clear our throats and mutter something about being closer.

Unread 14-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
we're signing nobody.

Our midfield will be the same as last year except Scholes has retired, Giggs is even older than a year ago (approx 10-14 months older) and Fletcher is still dead.

Valencia has gone backwards, Cleverley hasn't progressed and Anderson is a couple of million richer and fatter.

Have a good day.

This. People fondly imagining Bale might be coming

Unread 14-08-2013, 12:39 PM
believe

where is the signings?

Unread 14-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
we're signing nobody.

Valencia has gone backwards, Cleverley hasn't progressed and Anderson is a couple of million richer and fatter.

Have a good day.

boom

Unread 14-08-2013, 01:07 PM
Redordead

I know it's a bit childish but the other thing is, half the summer transfer bantz
Is waiting for new signings to play etc getting excited....

Unread 14-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Rah Digga

Isn't De Rossi available for something like 12m, Roma have left him out of their squad, Gustavo would be a cracking player for us and is available for 15m.....
Closed Thread