United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Arnold Muhren

Default Re: Mourinho

I like what Larry White's done at Bodreaux. Him with Ole as his number 2 may be worth a shout. I fully expect the bitters to be in for Mourinho next summer though. They'll offer him the £#%&!ing world and everything in it surely?!

Unread 15-11-2009, 04:59 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
I like what Larry White's done at Bodreaux. Him with Ole as his number 2 may be worth a shout. I fully expect the bitters to be in for Mourinho next summer though. They'll offer him the £#%&!ing world and everything in it surely?!
plus muoreen hates it in italy and commutes there. not a great set up.

Unread 15-11-2009, 05:13 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Yep, he won't stay at Inter forever....Fergie (thankfully) will be here for another 5 years tops I'd guess.

There aren't really that many options outside of Mourinho to be honest.
All the 'promising' young managers are all much of a muchness..

Unread 15-11-2009, 05:38 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Yep, he won't stay at Inter forever....Fergie (thankfully) will be here for another 5 years tops I'd guess.

There aren't really that many options outside of Mourinho to be honest.
All the 'promising' young managers are all much of a muchness..
I can't see that. If he doesn't leave this season, he'll leave next season. NQAT.

Unread 15-11-2009, 05:46 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I can't see that. If he doesn't leave this season, he'll leave next season. NQAT.
OK, maybe 5 is pushing it but I can see another 2-3 years easilly.
He definitely won't leave after this season. No way.

Unread 15-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
From Today's Times...

Mourinho’s interest in taking over United has affected his thinking on managing Manchester’s other club. He was asked twice last season if he would be prepared to replace Mark Hughes as the Manchester City manager, but declined both times.
Closed Thread