United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-11-2011, 09:26 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
Anyone know of any U-10's teams looking for players?
PM Fella

Unread 10-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Brenner

Evening #@&%!er

Unread 14-11-2011, 03:19 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
P6 W2 D1 L3 ( F ) A few ( A ) Quite a few more

2 Coaches, one is spot on, one is a £#%&!in #@&%!, just come out the Army last year and is kind of forgetting the lads are 8 & 9 ffs not training to go to Afghanistan, he doesn't scream as such, he just puts them down like they do in the Army to make you say £#%&! you and get up and go harder....except they're 8 & 9 and just look upset about it, my lad hasn't got much shit because i think the coach has already give up on the little civy street shit bag The goalkeeper though If i was his dad I would honestly have kicked off by now, poor lad gets buckets off the #@&%! every week
Sure i heard him on the water bottle trying to call in air support when they conceeded a corner on sunday too
YCNMIU ........... Found out whos son the keeper is

Unread 14-11-2011, 04:30 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Spill the beans.

Nothing of interest to report this weekend, easy 4-1 win against an unbeaten team.

Unread 14-11-2011, 05:11 PM
Withers

Quote:
The managers?

Unread 14-11-2011, 05:13 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
The managers?
Nah it's religious reds.....he's SSG'd it and forgot to bag up.

Unread 14-11-2011, 05:16 PM
no fun

2-0 win in the county cup

youngest child scored a very good goal

Unread 14-11-2011, 05:40 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs down

1-0 win. Another backs to the wall defensive performance.

If I don't set them up 'safety first' we get smashed.

Unread 17-11-2011, 03:44 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

We've been invited to play Blackburn Rovers Academy on the 29th November.

They've been to watch us 3 times this season and are impressed so should be a good test for our lads, we'll probably get @#%&!ted

Unread 17-11-2011, 03:47 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
We've been invited to play Blackburn Rovers Academy on the 29th November.

They've been to watch us 3 times this season and are impressed so should be a good test for our lads, we'll probably get @#%&!ted
we played up there when our kids were about 7/8 years old, best pitches I have ever seen

resulted in 2 of ours (including my youngest) spending 3 months at their satellite centre based at Wilmslow High School...crap tbh

is your dads settee comfy ?

Unread 17-11-2011, 03:50 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
we played up there when our kids were about 7/8 years old, best pitches I have ever seen

resulted in 2 of ours (including my youngest) spending 3 months at their satellite centre based at Wilmslow High School...crap tbh

is your dads settee comfy ?
Thats the only reason they are doing it to watch our players, city have been sniffing around the past few weeks as well the @#%&!s.

Unread 27-11-2011, 07:48 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Shameful behaviour this morning one of the opposition parents spent large chunk of the game swearing at the young ref who was onbviously not very confident.

As i was lino, only me and him on opposite side, i asked him not to swear. At one point he went onto the pitch swore at some of our players and the ref.

U15s football very sad.

But hey Respect.
Return match this week - Lino again. dad from last time very quiet. One of their players told me i was '£#%&!ing shit' when i flagged clear offside. Reported to ref who was useless.

Won 2-0 though.

Unread 27-11-2011, 08:43 PM
Brenner

Won 5-1

My lad scored again

He's scored 4 goals in 6 appearances

Only started one game, (played 20 mins), the rest coming on as a sub - played a grand total of 1hr 55 mins out of 8 hrs 20mins of football

He plays up front, so does the manager's son...who's in the team every wee... :shakehead:

Unread 28-11-2011, 07:37 AM
Flix

My lad's started football training this year - he's 6. £#%&!ing hell it's painfull. He hasn't got a clue, he spends most of the time picking mud off his boots and facing his own goal, which come to think of it is quite familiar - wonder if he can play in a 2

Unread 28-11-2011, 09:48 AM
carlosartorial

Won 3-2 - last minute winner and had to stop myself invading the pitch in celebration. Buzzing....then my lad starting crying because I'd forgotton to bring him on as sub during the 2nd half. :shakehead:

In other news...one of our kids got picked up by United.

Have to share this one tho...although not particularly related to kids football. During the City-Liverpool game yesterday, details of a forthcoming Charlton game were flashed up on Sky.

Jnr: United played Charlton once didn't they, Dad?

Me: Yeah, loads of times...not for a while tho.

Jnr: We played them just before the crash....in 1958

Me: No mate, that was Arsenal...you're getting mixed up with Bobby Charlton

Jnr: No I'm not, we played Charlton

Me: We didn't mate

Jnr: Yes we did.

Ended up having to google Charlton Athletic 1957/58 and prove to a 7 year old that ACTUALLY Charlton Athletic were in the 2nd division that season.

Unread 28-11-2011, 10:22 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Won 3-2 - last minute winner and had to stop myself invading the pitch in celebration. Buzzing....then my lad starting crying because I'd forgotton to bring him on as sub during the 2nd half. :shakehead:

In other news...one of our kids got picked up by United.

Have to share this one tho...although not particularly related to kids football. During the City-Liverpool game yesterday, details of a forthcoming Charlton game were flashed up on Sky.

Jnr: United played Charlton once didn't they, Dad?

Me: Yeah, loads of times...not for a while tho.

Jnr: We played them just before the crash....in 1958

Me: No mate, that was Arsenal...you're getting mixed up with Bobby Charlton

Jnr: No I'm not, we played Charlton

Me: We didn't mate

Jnr: Yes we did.

Ended up having to google Charlton Athletic 1957/58 and prove to a 7 year old that ACTUALLY Charlton Athletic were in the 2nd division that season.
You've lost the dressing room mate.

Unread 28-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Brenner

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by crumps
you've lost the dressing room mate.

Unread 01-12-2011, 10:35 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Played Blackburn Academy on Tuesday night, we were 2-0 up in the first 10 mins and playong some fantastic stuff. They pegged us back to 2-2 at half time.
We tired in the second half (the pitch was massive) and they won 4-2.

We are playing them again next week and Liverpools Academy in early January.

Unread 01-12-2011, 10:38 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Played Blackburn Academy on Tuesday night, we were 2-0 up in the first 10 mins and playong some fantastic stuff. They pegged us back to 2-2 at half time.
We tired in the second half (the pitch was massive) and they won 4-2.

We are playing them again next week and Liverpools Academy in early January.
Jesus jock stein your kids ill, leave the umbro jacket in the wardrobe for a few days

Unread 01-12-2011, 10:40 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Jesus jock stein your kids ill, leave the umbro jacket in the wardrobe for a few days
I've got other kids, scholes jnr couldn't miss this one.

He scored as well
Closed Thread