Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-06-2021, 04:45 PM
Switching Off

Football England v Romania

Sir Marcus is captain.

Unread 06-06-2021, 05:04 PM
MUFC One Love

A fair few England fans booing the taking the knee. What is wrong with them ffs?

If I was a black England player I'd just wanna walk off before it's started.

Unread 06-06-2021, 05:05 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
A fair few England fans booing the taking the knee. What is wrong with them ffs?

They're racist

Unread 06-06-2021, 05:17 PM
Baron

Rashford is in horrendous form. If he is having an operation after this tournament he’s mental, should be having it now & getting ready for the new season.

Sancho looks bigger than I remember him? Though he was about 5’ 7” or something but he looks a bit of a unit. The difference in his first touch & ability to put a defender on the back foot compared to anyone we have is a different league.

Unread 06-06-2021, 05:19 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

It's the BLM connection, but it's lost a little in the message...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Rashford is in horrendous form. If he is having an operation after this tournament he’s mental, should be having it now & getting ready for the new season.

Sancho looks bigger than I remember him? Though he was about 5’ 7” or something but he looks a bit of a unit. The difference in his first touch & ability to put a defender on the back foot compared to anyone we have is a different league.
5 year deal sorted

Unread 06-06-2021, 05:25 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
5 year deal sorted
Nice.

Terrible dive St Marcus ffs

Unread 06-06-2021, 05:32 PM
MUFC One Love

Rashford looked fit and sharp for 20 mins but looks like he is struggling now. Would not be surprised to see him have to pull out of the tournament.

If he misses the start of the season because he has an op after the tournament then it is ridiculous. Beckham got shit for less.

Ole has to step in.

You can see him playing bits of the tournament then having the op. Joke really.

Quote:

5 year deal sorted
Come on mate we had it all last summer.

And if we are close he will have a good tournament and will go elsewhere. A club who pays it.

Unread 06-06-2021, 05:34 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Rashford looked fit and sharp for 20 mins but looks like he is struggling now. Would not be surprised to see him have to pull out of the tournament.

If he misses the start of the season because he has an op after the tournament then it is ridiculous. Beckham got shit for less.

Ole has to step in.

You can see him playing bits of the tournament then having the op. Joke really.
He'll get it worse than Beckham if he goes and doesnt perform. Can imagine quite a lot of people are desperate for him to £#%&! up.

Unread 06-06-2021, 05:37 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
He'll get it worse than Beckham if he goes and doesnt perform. Can imagine quite a lot of people are desperate for him to £#%&! up.
I mean from United fans. There was a narrative Beckham thought he was bigger than United and all for England at one point.

Rashford is doing worse IF he has an op that keeps him out of the start of the season.

Imagine if we drop some shit points early on?

Bunker Buster

Quote:

Come on mate we had it all last summer.
Over priced last summer, told him to wait a year, done deal. .

waynes ear's

Quote:
Would not be surprised to see him have to pull out of the tournament.
Rashfords own opinion of himself and his PR team wont allow him to not be at this tournament.

Unread 06-06-2021, 05:38 PM
Baron

Mings by name etc. Absolutely shit.

Grealish will probably do well at a bigger club but he doesn’t scream essential signing in the way Sancho does.

Wonderful effort that, great technique, very unlucky.

Unread 06-06-2021, 05:42 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Over priced last summer, told him to wait a year, done deal. .
Hope so.

Unread 06-06-2021, 05:48 PM
Sparky***

Still don’t see why anyone thinks England are gonna get anywhere near winning this.

Unread 06-06-2021, 06:07 PM
Switching Off

"Missed by Mings again"

Unread 06-06-2021, 06:08 PM
Patty_b

Ward-Prowse is another level stood over a dead ball. Shame he isn't a little better in open play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Still don’t see why anyone thinks England are gonna get anywhere near winning this.
Jordan Henderson is back pal, it's practically in the bag.

Unread 06-06-2021, 06:21 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Barely any of the players out there will be in England’s first team

Unread 06-06-2021, 06:21 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Ward-Prowse is another level stood over a dead ball. Shame he isn't a little better in open play.

Jordan Henderson is back pal, it's practically in the bag.
Ward-Prowse has played every single minute of the last 2 PL seasons. That's crazy.

Unread 06-06-2021, 06:23 PM
Switching Off

Rice looks like that girl with cerebral palsy from Grange Hill in the 90s.

Unread 06-06-2021, 06:25 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Rice looks like that girl with cerebral palsy from Grange Hill in the 90s.
ward-prowse looks like that guy from scream who plays £#%&!gy in scooby doo
Closed Thread