Closed Thread

Unread 04-06-2021, 08:43 PM
92ToBury

"Fans will be able to call us names far more directly and we still won't care."

Unread 04-06-2021, 09:01 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
An awful lot of "commitments" there, will believe it when I see it.
Icing over a turd considering they will continue take dividends and have no plan to pay off the debt.

There’s a chance that fans will have a chance to purchase
some of their debt (the privilege).

Unread 04-06-2021, 09:42 PM
Dr Stranger

Reminds me of The Office where Brent’s boss asks for 5 things he’s changed and he just rattles off words like ‘accountability’ ‘sustainability’.

Just a load of vague, business-speak aimed at appeasing people.

If I wanted a load of waffling shite that goes nowhere and means nothing, I’d read one of my own posts.

Unread 04-06-2021, 09:47 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Reminds me of The Office where Brent’s boss asks for 5 things he’s changed and he just rattles off words like ‘accountability’ ‘sustainability’.

If I wanted a load of waffling shite that goes nowhere and means nothing, I’d read one of my own posts.
Could help to be fair.

Unread 04-06-2021, 09:50 PM
Fat Al

The @#%&! isn't even bothering to try.

Jem could have said a lot more & offered a lot less than that useless £#%&!stain.

Unread 04-06-2021, 10:02 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
The @#%&! isn't even bothering to try.

Jem could have said a lot more & offered a lot less than that useless £#%&!stain.
“I promise to work closely with the fans to ensure Nemanja Matic is given a new five year deal...”

Unread 04-06-2021, 10:12 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

Shall I tell you five things that Levy’s changed?

Unread 04-06-2021, 11:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
He changes managers often enough.

Unread 05-06-2021, 12:39 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Jem
seriously, get a grip.

Unread 05-06-2021, 05:21 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Tell me 3 and give me 2 more if I need em.

Unread 05-06-2021, 11:20 AM
Sparky***

City's owner: "Now is the time to make a statement, we're not just happy with winning the league"

Glazer: "Yeah we promise we'll fix the leaky roof. Honest."

Unread 05-06-2021, 07:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Metaphorically or literally?

Unread 05-06-2021, 09:27 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
City's owner: "Now is the time to make a statement, we're not just happy with winning the league"

Pep: I am delighted to welcome Kane and Grealish and this new left back to the club

Ole: Diallo and Pellistri deserve their opportunities, and we are delighted that Phil is back in training.

Unread 05-06-2021, 11:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Ole: Diallo and Pellistri deserve their opportunities, and we are delighted that Phil is back in training.
Full scale doom there

Unread 05-06-2021, 11:23 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Pep: I am delighted to welcome Kane and Grealish and this new left back to the club

Unread 06-06-2021, 08:15 AM
est.1878

Quote:

Quote:

And both

Unread 06-06-2021, 08:26 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

We joke but I've been saying for months that he will say something like that about Jones. Once the budget has been blown on Sancho that's it.

Obviously Jones will never play and the same issues will occur at centre back. Jones won't fix them if fit obviously.

Unread 06-06-2021, 07:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
We joke but I've been saying for months that he will say something like that about Jones. Once the budget has been blown on Sancho that's it.

Obviously Jones will never play and the same issues will occur at centre back. Jones won't fix them if fit obviously.
Most of our money will go on him, sure. But it would be pretty amazing if we signed *nobody* else.

Oh, and Jones will never play for the first team again. By all means remind me of this if he does
Closed Thread