United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-05-2021, 02:36 PM
Switching Off

Football Nuno - off to Spurs?

Unread 21-05-2021, 02:37 PM
dunk

Dullest team in England.. close call with City, but they just edge it.

Unread 21-05-2021, 02:37 PM
20LEgend1999

Given they released a statement about "attacking football" being in their DNA earlier this week, it seems unlikely.

Jardim to replace him YHIHF.

Unread 21-05-2021, 02:38 PM
Zorg

Celtic. Him or Eddie Bournemouth.

Unread 21-05-2021, 02:42 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Celtic. Him or Eddie Bournemouth.

Unread 21-05-2021, 02:43 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Given they released a statement about "attacking football" being in their DNA earlier this week, it seems unlikely.

Jardim to replace him YHIHF.
Is this true?

I heard about Wolves appointing Kenny Jackett from someone off this forum years ago, posted it as exclusive ITK on a Wolves forum and have dined out on it ever since.

Unread 21-05-2021, 02:47 PM
History

Plays the worst football in the league. Negative, negative bastard. Very funny if Spurs go for him.

Back 7 with Son up top (Kane 100% gone)

Unread 21-05-2021, 02:48 PM
dunk

Jardim would be a great shout from a purest pov. His Monaco team was ace to watch.

Unread 21-05-2021, 02:49 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Is this true?

I heard about Wolves appointing Kenny Jackett from someone off this forum years ago, posted it as exclusive ITK on a Wolves forum and have dined out on it ever since.
No, sorry. I only did it so that if it does happen I can quote the post at a later date. Just a guess really.

Unread 21-05-2021, 02:50 PM
Dr Stranger

I actually really like the guy. Comes across well. His team is boring as shit though.

Unread 21-05-2021, 02:51 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
No, sorry. I only did it so that if it does happen I can quote the post at a later date. Just a guess really.
He'd be a good shout though.

I'm hearing Wolves are going on a selling spree. Chinese money tap; off.

I prefer the Championship any way.

Unread 21-05-2021, 02:52 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Good. Can’t stand our games against Wolves. Good riddance.

You’re ok though 👍

Unread 21-05-2021, 03:54 PM
dunk

Quote:

We'll have Neves and Neto for £30m.

Unread 21-05-2021, 03:55 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Dullest team in England.. close call with City, but they just edge it.
Yep

I got pelters for saying it 12-18 months ago but they’re such a boring side to watch.

If Duaners is right about them selling a load of players then would we still be interested in Neves?

Always thought he’d end up at City replacing Fernandinho though (no clue if they’re similar players tbh?)

We’ll probably end up with Traore for 80m

Unread 21-05-2021, 04:25 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yep

I got pelters for saying it 12-18 months ago but they’re such a boring side to watch.

If Duaners is right about them selling a load of players then would we still be interested in Neves?

Always thought he’d end up at City replacing Fernandinho though (no clue if they’re similar players tbh?)

We’ll probably end up with Traore for 80m
Neves is Portuguese, get Bruno on his case while they're on international duty.

Get him in.

Unread 21-05-2021, 04:26 PM
armchair

superhuman effort against us on sunday

Unread 21-05-2021, 05:05 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
superhuman effort against us on sunday
Departing manager bounce

We’ll probably get them and the new manager bounce on the opening day of next season too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Neves is Portuguese, get Bruno on his case while they're on international duty.

Get him in.
Is he still dogs danglies?

If so get him in

Unread 21-05-2021, 05:11 PM
20LEgend1999

From March:
Quote:
Think Neves has been pretty gash this season to be honest, so maybe. Seems to be stat padding with dozens of 6 yard backwards passes per game rather than using his actual talent to pass it forward.

Straight up fact that The Scottish Player has been more effective in his job this season than Neves has.

Unread 21-05-2021, 05:17 PM
jem

Quote:
I'm hearing Wolves are going on a selling spree.
how is jiminez's head?

Unread 21-05-2021, 05:38 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
how is jiminez's head?
Got cleared to play again. Has to wear a Petr Cech helmet for the rest of his career.

If he bagged 30+ league goals per season, would you really want to support someone wearing a helmet?

Incidentally, David Luiz got off lightly for what he did. I defy anyone to watch it and not draw the conclusion that it was an insanely reckless, moronic challenge.

And on Neves, I think he's been really disappointing this season. He's definitely got better at the role of being a mopper and tidy upper, but the parts of his game that would make him elite; passing and shooting, really poor. But put him in a decent team and he's definitely shown in the past he has got skills.

If you gave me a straight choice between Neves and Yves Bissouma, I'd pick the Brighton lad. Utd should be setting their sights higher though. Saul would be my pick.
Closed Thread