Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2022, 02:41 PM
Sapien

Default Klopp extends contract to 2026

The season that just keeps on giving

Unread 28-04-2022, 02:45 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

So glad that Woodward was involved in the interview process when we were speaking to Klopp.

Possibly the single most damaging contribution that @#%&! made to the club during his time here was describing us as "Disneyland".

Unread 28-04-2022, 02:47 PM
silv

Yay

Unread 28-04-2022, 02:58 PM
Dr Stranger

I still reckon he’ll be off in a bit. 2-3 years.

Unread 28-04-2022, 02:59 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Dunno, didn’t he only leave Dortmund because their form crashed off a cliff? He strikes me as the kind of person happy to stay at a club until his position becomes untenable.

Unread 28-04-2022, 03:00 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Great

Unread 28-04-2022, 03:20 PM
Baron

Quote:
Don't see it, there is a cycle his teams go through & people assume that because a chunk of their first XI are ~30 or older they'll drop off a cliff. But you only need to look at the likes of Modric, Lewandoski, Benzema etc (I'd include Ronaldo but that sort of goes without saying) that if you're a top player and you look after yourself, you can perform at the top until mid-30's no problem these days. & sadly the Scouse @#%&!s all seem ultra professional, Salah, Mane etc are just all football focused

Add in their recruitment seems on point, he'll be there as long as they have that platform.

Utd need to get their own house in order & not worry about the rest of the world.

Unread 28-04-2022, 03:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Utd need to get their own house in order & not worry about the rest of the world.
This. We’ve made too many mistakes worrying about City as it is.

Liverpool will have shit seasons as they cycle off ‘the dope’ as with last year, wouldn’t be shocked to see a Dortmund-esque implosion at some point though.

Unread 28-04-2022, 04:09 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Don't see it, there is a cycle his teams go through & people assume that because a chunk of their first XI are ~30 or older they'll drop off a cliff. But you only need to look at the likes of Modric, Lewandoski, Benzema etc (I'd include Ronaldo but that sort of goes without saying) that if you're a top player and you look after yourself, you can perform at the top until mid-30's no problem these days. & sadly the Scouse @#%&!s all seem ultra professional, Salah, Mane etc are just all football focused

Add in their recruitment seems on point, he'll be there as long as they have that platform.

I didn’t suggest any of that wasn’t the case.

Unread 28-04-2022, 04:21 PM
Sparky***

So a club can extend contracts based on actual success and not failing eh?

Someone should tell United

Unread 28-04-2022, 04:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
So a club can extend contracts based on actual success and not failing eh?

Someone should tell United
Oh they’re ace at extending contracts pal. It’s ending them is the problem.

Unread 28-04-2022, 05:03 PM
AK14

Why can’t the tombstone teeth @#%&! just £#%&! off!

Guessing that other @#%&! Salah will now sign a new deal too.

Unread 28-04-2022, 05:29 PM
Stickman

Playing the outlast “Pep” for some post Pep dominance I see.

It must be wonderful to be a Liverpool supporter right now.

Unread 28-04-2022, 06:03 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Playing the outlast “Pep” for some post Pep dominance I see.

It must be wonderful to be a Liverpool supporter right now.
Yeah he’s hoping Pep takes a break in a year or so imo.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Guardiola take a sabbatical, city put one of his assistants in charge and Pep makes a comeback in a season or two.

Unread 28-04-2022, 07:41 PM
Blomq15

Couldn’t give a shit. Handholding gurner.
Closed Thread