United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-09-2012, 03:19 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Alan Pardew's eight year deal

Signed a 8 (EIGHT!) year deal with Newcastle.

Unread 27-09-2012, 03:19 PM
rogieop

The mas a £#%&!ing genius!

Unread 27-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Scabs

Should have said something racist, would have got away with four.

Poor bastard.

Unread 27-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Gruber

Wont last 2 of them

Unread 27-09-2012, 03:24 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

He will be praying he gets sacked in the summer. Cashback

Unread 27-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Cream

Phil Brown will have stalked and murdered him by year two.

Unread 27-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

see the @#%&! last night, appealing for throw-ins and everything during the game

just sit down and stfu you @#%&!

then afterwards he said "the ref gave me nothing tonight" - what an arrogant £#%&!ing pleb.

Unread 27-09-2012, 04:39 PM
History

He's a good manager, must be doing good something behind the scenes to get that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
see the @#%&! last night, appealing for throw-ins and everything during the game

just sit down and stfu you @#%&!

then afterwards he said "the ref gave me nothing tonight" - what an arrogant £#%&!ing pleb.
And he apologised to the ref, when he saw he was wrong.

Unread 27-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Tronics

Love to hate Pardew I do

One minute he's sacked from Southampton the next he's managing Newcastle in the Prem and been given a 8 year contract, he's living the dream

Not surprised he didn't pipe up much when Mike Ashley decided to sell Nolan, Barton & Carroll

Ashley saved him from footballing oblivion basically

Unread 27-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Harri Jaffa

Good Manager

Decent record on buying players too

Unread 27-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
He's a good manager, must be doing good something behind the scenes to get that.

And he apologised to the ref, when he saw he was wrong.
did he £#%&!, he admitted he was wrong about a FK he was shouting like a @#%&! about from the touchline, not about spending the entire 90 minutes appealing for everything as if he was on the pitch. and he said 'the ref gave me nothing' ffs, not the ref gave us nothing, 'me' nothing.

agree he must be alright behind the scenes and that he's got a few good signing s in, but still wants kneecapping

Unread 27-09-2012, 05:02 PM
dragflick

Quote:
did he £#%&!, he admitted he was wrong about a FK he was shouting like a @#%&! about from the touchline, not about spending the entire 90 minutes appealing for everything as if he was on the pitch. and he said 'the ref gave me nothing' ffs, not the ref gave us nothing, 'me' nothing.

agree he must be alright behind the scenes and that he's got a few good signing s in, but still wants kneecapping

Unread 27-09-2012, 07:15 PM
borsuk

the man comes across as a right #@&%! but he did an amazing job last season, newcASTLE were relegation candidates before the season started, ended up a whisker away from 4th.

Unread 27-09-2012, 07:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Thought that was at West Ham?? Unless that was something different, but similar
had heard it was at Southampton defo

Unread 27-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
the man comes across as a right #@&%! but he did an amazing job last season, newcASTLE were relegation candidates before the season started, ended up a whisker away from 4th.
closer to 6th than 4th. just saying.

Unread 27-09-2012, 07:26 PM
borsuk

Quote:
closer to 6th than 4th. just saying.
yeah, they faded at the end iirc. still an impressive achievement. the test is whether he can repeat/build on it, especially if they lose some of their better players in january (cabaye, ba, ben arfa, krul etc).

Unread 27-09-2012, 07:28 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
yeah, they faded at the end.
that £#%&!ing pathetic display against the Taches a few days after winning at Chelsea:shakehead:

Unread 27-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
yeah, they faded at the end iirc. still an impressive achievement. the test is whether he can repeat/build on it, especially if they lose some of their better players in january (cabaye, ba, ben arfa, krul etc).
I'm not interested tbh. I just want the @#%&! to be made to sit down.

the technical area is a tool to allow messages and instructions onto the pitch, not a place for some @#%&! to spend the entire game appealing for throw-ins and shouting turn, time and man on to your team - surprised they don't tell him to £#%&! off.

i suggest they put a clock on it and give each manager 10 minutes per match (in live play) in the zone and they get sent to the stand if they go over it

Unread 27-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Jack Duckworth

he's an absolute #@&%!.

i hate the way he always looks interviewers up and down with a sneering look.

Unread 27-09-2012, 07:39 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
he's an absolute #@&%!.

i hate the way he always looks interviewers up and down with a sneering look.
yep....utter tool

let's hope we give him something else to moan about next Sunday
Closed Thread