United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-07-2012, 08:53 AM
redmania

Can anyone confirm if this Moura fella is any good? Anyone seen him play? I have never seen him play so I have no opinion of him. The money being discussed is surely better spent in the central midfield??

Unread 25-07-2012, 08:55 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmania
Can anyone confirm if this Moura fella is any good? Anyone seen him play? I have never seen him play so I have no opinion of him. The money being discussed is surely better spent in the central midfield??

Good synopsis of this thread tbh.

Unread 25-07-2012, 08:57 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
No.

Unread 25-07-2012, 09:02 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Tschh its will have scoured him extensively just like we did with bebe, in sir alzy we trust.

Unread 25-07-2012, 09:58 AM
macawber

Quote:
Does it matter if he is any good though, we need a central midfielder, the only attraction I can see with this lad is if he turns into the new Ronaldo, fat one or ours and the gimps make a killing by selling him for 100 million to Madrid.

If he comes Nani may be offloaded and as he is our only remaining young creative player we would be £#%&!ed. I know Valencia makes goals and I love him to bits but he is not exactly going to do something out of the ordinary.

Unread 25-07-2012, 10:00 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by macawber
Does it matter if he is any good though, we need a central midfielder, the only attraction I can see with this lad is if he turns into the new Ronaldo, fat one or ours and the gimps make a killing by selling him for 100 million to Madrid.

If he comes Nani may be offloaded and as he is our only remaining young creative player we would be £#%&!ed. I know Valencia makes goals and I love him to bits but he is not exactly going to do something out of the ordinary.

Unread 25-07-2012, 10:02 AM
macawber

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
very good, however I have yet to see him play in real life and therefore cannot comment. Besides I thought Kagawa was a number 10?

Unread 25-07-2012, 10:04 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by macawber
very good, however I have yet to see him play in real life and therefore cannot comment. Besides I thought Kagawa was a number 10?
That doesn't mean he can't be young or creative does it?

What a @#%&! he looks in that picture.

Unread 25-07-2012, 10:05 AM
andyroo

Quote:
No, but playing for Ferie's Shit@#%&!s™ does...

Unread 25-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Lok

Quote:

What a @#%&! he looks in that picture.
That's because it's his head stuck on Giggs' body.

Unread 25-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Zorg

Sick of this @#%&! already tbh.

Unread 25-07-2012, 10:24 AM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Me too. He's £#%&!ing shit anyway.

Unread 25-07-2012, 10:25 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Me too. He's £#%&!ing shit anyway.
Bit harsh on Lok.

Unread 25-07-2012, 10:29 AM
antonin jablonsky

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/t...d-and-the-club

Progress - Lucas Moura wants to join Manchester United and the club are now happy to sell

Posted by SPORT WITNESS on July 25, 2012 at 9:35 in Sport Witness

All the parties involved in a possible transfer of Lucas Moura to Manchester United are gradually coming together on the deal and a transfer which at the outset looked unlikely is now looking like it could very well be on.

Yesterday quotes hit England from Moura's agent, Wagner Ribeiro, which said that the transfer was off and his client would be staying at Sao Paulo. He said that Manchester United wouldn't offer any more and that the Brazilian club had basically blown the chances of a transfer happening.

It sounded like a strop and contradicted what the main Brazilian press were saying. The general consensus was that a new slightly higher bid would be made today and that Sao Paulo would be very happy to accept that.

Yesterday evening new quotes of Ribeiro's came through from Brazil, firstly he said he would be in Manchester this weekend. He then insisted that he wasn't travelling on business but rather to watch the football match between Brazil and Belarus at Old Trafford, not many believed him.

He later talked to Brazilian radio, quoted by Globo Esporte, and said that Lucas Moura is the one who has been pushing him to talk to Manchester United and that the player wants the deal to happen.

"My boss is the player, I always talk to him. The person who determines what I do, my guidelines, is the player.

"He told me to go ahead when I spoke in the interest of Manchester."

Over on Lancenet, the other major Brazilian sport outlet, Sao Paulo's vice president has told them that the club were never against the idea of a deal being done and that people have misunderstood the situation, which sounds like a plea for Manchester United to come back with another offer.

That offer will be submitted today if previous reports are correct.

Unread 25-07-2012, 10:34 AM
dunk

Quote:
"My boss is the player''
This is something that always appears the opposite way around to me. The impression I always get is that the agents wants come first. It's very rare a player tells his agent to stop £#%&!ing about and make something happen.

Interesting anyway.

Unread 25-07-2012, 10:36 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's very rare a player tells his agent to stop £#%&!ing about and make something happen.

Unread 25-07-2012, 10:36 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Posted by SPORT WITNESS on July 25, 2012 at 9:35 in Sport Witness
Recreational branch of the Jehova's? Not much credibility in my atheist eyes i'm afraid.

Unread 25-07-2012, 10:37 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Unread 25-07-2012, 10:37 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Recreational branch of the Jehova's? Not much credibility in my atheist eyes i'm afraid.
Probbly not but those are, seemingly, actual quotes from the agent.

Unread 25-07-2012, 10:38 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You missed all that shenanigans season before last?
Closed Thread