United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 02-09-2015, 09:20 PM
ashtonred
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Either you are a massive WUM, or you shouldn't be allowed out without your carer.

Either way, fuck off.
And that is supposed to justify your ignorance?

You are pathetic.
 
Old 02-09-2015, 09:21 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
End of convo. Wrong again.

Your ignorance knows no bounds
Please expand
 
Old 02-09-2015, 09:22 PM
redhegemony
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Meant wum but I will take the plaudits
And the fortune cookies
 
Old 02-09-2015, 09:23 PM
ashtonred
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Please expand
Trust me I would if I was teaching today´s generation about the values of democracy.

So I am about to expand to an ignorant piece of shit like you?

I think not.
 
Old 02-09-2015, 09:25 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Trust me I would if I was teaching today´s generation about the values of democracy.

So I am about to expand to an ignorant piece of shit like you?

I think not.
Not quite sure why I'm an ignorant piece of shit, would like to know why
 
Old 02-09-2015, 09:30 PM
ashtonred
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Not quite sure why I'm an ignorant piece of shit, would like to know why
I´m sure you would. Don´t need to ask me surely?

My advise to you .. Go have a meeting with yourself in a corner. Don´t forget to wear a pointed hat.
 
Old 02-09-2015, 09:32 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
I´m sure you would. Don´t need to ask me surely?

My advise to you .. Go have a meeting with yourself in a corner. Don´t forget to wear a pointed hat.
Advice
 
Old 02-09-2015, 09:33 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
And that is supposed to justify your ignorance?

You are pathetic.
Jesus. Stop making a fucking embarrassment of yourself and go to bed or summat you stupid fool.
 
Old 02-09-2015, 09:36 PM
ashtonred
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Jesus. Stop making a fucking embarrassment of yourself and go to bed or summat you stupid fool.
The irony.
 
Old 02-09-2015, 09:39 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
The irony.
Almost as ironic as using advise rather than advice when suggesting I am a dunce
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Sol Campbell - Tory cunt
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Benefits: Spot on you Tory cunt, but how about ... Tumescent Throb News, Current Affairs & Politics 44 28-04-2013 11:00 PM
Tory Minister called CUNT live on Radio 4 no fun Off Topic 6 06-12-2010 03:24 PM
Check this Tory cunt out Charlestown Rouge Off Topic 11 09-07-2009 06:00 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:32 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.