United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-02-2019, 01:40 PM
Whip Hubley

Seems to have had a bit of a free ride since Jose left, probably out of sympathy for the way he was 'treated', but has looked fat, shit and lost in too many games.

Why is a left back who gets up and down the line so blatantly overweight? Didn't even look arsed last night.

Can't be £#%&!ed putting my tin hat on. Will never be good enough IMO. Hope he proves me wrong, like I've been willing him to do since he signed. 5 years ago.

Unread 13-02-2019, 01:43 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Seems to have had a bit of a free ride since Jose left, probably out of sympathy for the way he was 'treated', but has looked fat, shit and lost in too many games.

Why is a left back who gets up and down the line so blatantly overweight? Didn't even look arsed last night.

Can't be £#%&!ed putting my tin hat on. Will never be good enough IMO. Hope he proves me wrong, like I've been willing him to do since he signed. 5 years ago.
Looks decent against the likes of Fulham, but was totally out of his depth last night.

He does look bigger now than he did as the start of the season too?

Not good enough if want to bridge the gap any time soon, probably ok as a back up.

Unread 13-02-2019, 01:45 PM
Sapien

Sweats a lot imo

Unread 13-02-2019, 01:56 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Glad someone else noticed how tubby he is looking again. I didn't wanna put a dampener on the forum's lovechild.

Get him out and get in Alaba.

Unread 13-02-2019, 02:03 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Hard to argue with any of that, other than the double line gaps between paragraphs anyway.

Never been the same since his injury to me, looks constantly £#%&!ed, no real attacking threat that you need these days and doesn't particularly stand out as a great defender. Pre-injury he looked very good- at Southampton and when he first joined us. Only have to see how much better average left backs like £#%&!ing Robertson and Chilwell have looked this season ffs. Need a new Evra stylee left back. £#%&! Luke back off to Southampton.

Heard a rumour we were interested in Tierney at Celtic, seen £#%&! all of him tbh.

Unread 13-02-2019, 02:10 PM
redhegemony

Need someone who can cross and has some oomph

Unread 13-02-2019, 02:15 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Need someone who can cross and has some oomph
The sound Luke makes after walking up a flight of stairs.

Unread 13-02-2019, 02:45 PM
MartialLaw

Let's have it right, he's £#%&!ing rubbish isn't he?

Unread 13-02-2019, 02:47 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
He’s been our best player this season, and could lock down the left back spot for a decade, you stupid old @#%&!.

Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
Let's have it right, he's £#%&!ing rubbish isn't he?
He's not rubbish, no, but this assumption that he was our left back sorted for the next ten years is off the mark.

We could probably do better, but there's other more pressing issues.

Right back, centre back, central midfield, wide right and striker for starters.

The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
He's not rubbish, no, but this assumption that he was our left back sorted for the next ten years is off the mark.
How about 10 years?

Unread 13-02-2019, 02:50 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Hard to argue with any of that, other than the double line gaps between paragraphs anyway.

Never been the same since his injury to me, looks constantly £#%&!ed, no real attacking threat that you need these days and doesn't particularly stand out as a great defender. Pre-injury he looked very good- at Southampton and when he first joined us. Only have to see how much better average left backs like £#%&!ing Robertson and Chilwell have looked this season ffs. Need a new Evra stylee left back. £#%&! Luke back off to Southampton.

Heard a rumour we were interested in Tierney at Celtic, seen £#%&! all of him tbh.
Left backs playing in a piss poor league...

Yup, that's the level we should be aiming at.

Unread 13-02-2019, 02:50 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Get him out and get in Alaba.
And when Bayern and the player both say no?

Unread 13-02-2019, 02:51 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
And when Bayern and the player both say no?
Spent £150m on Tierney at Celtic as proposed by draggers.

Unread 13-02-2019, 02:58 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Spent £150m on Tierney at Celtic as proposed by draggers.
or extend Lukes current 5 year £190k per week deal

Unread 13-02-2019, 05:27 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
or extend Lukes current 5 year £190k per week deal
Don't give them ideas FFS........

Unread 13-02-2019, 08:16 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Don't give them ideas FFS........
He’s earning 150k a week until 2023 according to reports. These wages are what’s £#%&!ing united and any manager. Just no way you can get rid unless united pay them a fortune to go. What would any buyer be prepared to pay him?

Was the same with city in the 90s. They couldn’t shift average players because of their contracts, so they were left treading water. Mismanagement by woodward like city’s issues were mismanagement by Swales. It takes years to fix, if it’s ever possible given new players will want the same or more. I bet PSG’s left back isn’t on 150k a week. What was Sandro earning at Juve, around 40k a week? Utter mismanagement by woodward.

Unread 14-02-2019, 09:04 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
L-Sheezy with some top snide. Love it.

Just look at the buzz around the club now that the virus has been eradicated. Kids at Christmas, indeed.

Saffers was still backing the grey @#%&! all the way to the end. Clueless #@&%!.
Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
In strict fairness that's not actually true is it?
This guy really loves to lie about me. I think he has a sickness or something.

As for Shaw. He has had a good season. He's still only 24 but its a 24 without that many miles on the clock due to all the injury lay offs. Could be stepping up seriously from the summer and onwards. Just hope he stays injury free til the summer.

Unread 14-02-2019, 09:05 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

As for Shaw. He has had a good season. He's still only 24 but its a 24 without that many miles on the clock due to all the injury lay offs. Could be stepping up seriously from the summer and onwards. Just hope he stays injury free til the summer.

Unread 14-02-2019, 10:49 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
He’s earning 150k a week until 2023 according to reports. These wages are what’s £#%&!ing united and any manager. Just no way you can get rid unless united pay them a fortune to go. What would any buyer be prepared to pay him?

Was the same with city in the 90s. They couldn’t shift average players because of their contracts, so they were left treading water. Mismanagement by woodward like city’s issues were mismanagement by Swales. It takes years to fix, if it’s ever possible given new players will want the same or more. I bet PSG’s left back isn’t on 150k a week. What was Sandro earning at Juve, around 40k a week? Utter mismanagement by woodward.

£#%&!ing spot on Dodgerers but you’ve ruined my day with that. Absolute abomination the way we’ve pissed about the past 10 years. The £#%&!ing dosh we bring in and we’ve still got this sweaty lump (not Lukaku) Sánchez, Lukaku, Jones (have another 5 year holiday at 150G p/w Phil) .. that’s enough for now .. can’t cope

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
United’s left back, signed from Southampton back in 2014.
5 £#%&!ing years? tbf, the management has been at least as bad as this player but £#%&! me... we really need to sort some shit out
Closed Thread