United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-12-2017, 09:11 AM
AK14

Still worth remembering that Spurs have recently been on a poor run of form but have since turned the corner

Just need the @#%&! to pull their finger out and get back to winning.

Unread 31-12-2017, 09:18 AM
windy waffles

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
We just haven't got a very good team.

Outside of De Gea, Pogba, Matic and maybe Bailly, I genuinely couldn't give a £#%&! who else makes any starting lineup.

Said it before, but Mata, nice player, nice guy, nice blogs, but I never feel remotely arsed if he starts on the bench or not, and it's the same for much of the rest of them.

We have two Worldies, two or three goodies and the rest are just an interchangeable collection of meh.
Probably the best thing you have ever posted.

Spot on.

Unread 31-12-2017, 10:31 AM
jem

I don't know where we'll finish, but we look shit. if we continue the way we are, there is no way we'll be top four. we definitely need something in terms of confidence and coherence and it ain't coming from jose. all the players will get from him is finding out they've been offered as part of a deal for someone he likes more to fit in his shit system.

the players we have are more than good enough to finish second.

Unread 31-12-2017, 12:40 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I'm not so sure.

No excuses for the way we're performing.

Mourinho will be sacked.
Two sloppyish performances, not even BAD performance and we get this?

Cmon. Perhaps a slump was inevitable once it became clear the title was done.

We'll kick on in the new year now the gap to Spurs and Liverpool isn't that comfortable anymore. We have to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Absolute piss the beds on here. We've had a bad run and are still in 3rd. The reason for that is that the teams around us are all shite as well. Do you think they'll all win every game until the end of the season? Chucking the towel in in December
This is the definition of a hysterics thread.

Unread 31-12-2017, 12:49 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
they may prefer 4th - one extra home match.
Not any more. All four automatically qualify.

Unread 31-12-2017, 12:55 PM
saffers

Spurs were on a hell of a bad run until recently.

Sincerely doubt Spurs fans were ready to give up on the season even though they were like 10 pts behind as until 2 weeks ago.

Things change very quickly in football. Keep your cool. Clearly there are some issues but have faith in the manager. But then again these are some of the guys who wanted the manager sacked in October last year. Any poor form, and they are there....

Unread 31-12-2017, 12:56 PM
Cream

Saffers.

I'm convinced. Reckon we'll hammer Everton?

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:03 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Saffers.

I'm convinced. Reckon we'll hammer Everton?
If we play like we did vs Leicester.....

We are overreacting to the xmas period which is always heavy + the disappoinments we endured vs city and leicester.

That does not mean Mou has been perfect, least not the players. I think it's clear some of the players who have been part of the failure era of 2013-2016 need to be removed, starting with next month. Especially the Moyes and LvG signings but not forgetting some of the remains from Ferie's era too.

I'm not defending Mourinho because "oooh if we sack another manager where do we go". I'm defending Mourinho because we have seen clear progress under him. The blistering start to the season was no accident. We'll start even sharper next season.

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:19 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
If we play like we did vs Leicester.....

We are overreacting to the Christmas period which is always heavy + the disappoinments we endured vs city and leicester.

That does not mean Mou has been perfect, least not the players. I think it's clear some of the players who have been part of the failure era of 2013-2016 need to be removed, starting with next month. Especially the Moyes and LvG signings but not forgetting some of the remains from Ferie's era too.

I'm not defending Mourinho because "oooh if we sack another manager where do we go". I'm defending Mourinho because we have seen clear progress under him. The blistering start to the season was no accident. We'll start even sharper next season.

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:21 PM
saffers

Also worth noticing how many ABUs want Mourinho sacked.

Completely different from the days of LvG and Moyes when it was about "United are not that sort of club" "Manager deserves time" blah blah

They want Mourinho gone for good reason...

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:36 PM
ziggyman17

could be a case that some of the shit @#%&!s know that there time is up and have stop playing, knowing a offers and the club will snap their hands off... Of the players in the squad, any offers for Darmian, Blind, Mata, Miki, Rojo, Smalling, Herrera, Fellaini will be accepted,, trouble is, I cannot see many offers for that lot..

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:36 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Also worth noticing how many ABUs want Mourinho sacked.

Completely different from the days of LvG and Moyes when it was about "United are not that sort of club" "Manager deserves time" blah blah

They want Mourinho gone for good reason...
Yeah. To see the @#%&! humiliated.

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:40 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Yeah. To see the c*** humiliated.
Why the £#%&! would you want the manager of your club, a club you've supported all your life, humiliated?

That's just £#%&!ing ridiculous and utterly embarrassing

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:41 PM
jem

no one likes mourinho because he is a #@&%!y, cheating, whining, football-hating dick. it's not because he's united manager.

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:42 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Why the £#%&! would you want the manager of your club, a club you've supported all your life, humiliated?

That's just £#%&!ing ridiculous and utterly embarrassing
I'm not talking about us. I'm answering his question about the ABUs.

He thinks it's because they fear him. They don't, not any more. They just hate him.

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:43 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
I'm not talking about us. I'm answering his question about the ABUs.

He thinks it's because they fear him. They don't, not any more. They just hate him.
Ah OK

Gonna miss the Christmas smileys

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:48 PM
saffers

Quote:
Yeah. To see the @#%&! humiliated.
The only person humiliated is you.

Absolutely hysterical crybaby going around calling our manager a @#%&!.

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:50 PM
jem

Quote:
The only person humiliated is you.

Absolutely hysterical crybaby going around calling our manager a @#%&!.
he has always been a @#%&!. he didn't stop being a @#%&! when he because manager of united. what kind of person would accept mourinho just because he's our @#%&! now? someone deluded and with no standards.

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:52 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he has always been a @#%&!. he didn't stop being a @#%&! when he because manager of united. what kind of person would accept mourinho just because he's our @#%&! now? someone deluded and with no standards.
Coming from the guy who despised ferie I must take this with a pinch of salt.

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:53 PM
20 times

Arsed
Closed Thread