United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-11-2017, 06:38 PM
TheFatGoth

"There was always going to be days like this and there might well be more days like this. " etc.

Unread 19-11-2017, 06:40 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
It wasn't my squad. We always knew it would be an uphill challenge.

Etc.

Repeat
you see, i think he uses that to take the pressure off himself and do a bit of reverse psychology, the problem is, he depresses the shit out of the fans and players... completely demotivating them... like when he managed us, with his city comments.

Unread 19-11-2017, 06:41 PM
red in cumbria

So it appears that MR SUCCESS is being AMAZINGLY SUCCESSFUL yet again?

Unread 19-11-2017, 06:44 PM
Dasilvatwins

Tbf you dont need to win to be a winner

Unread 19-11-2017, 06:46 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
you see, i think he uses that to take the pressure off himself and do a bit of reverse psychology, the problem is, he depresses the shit out of the fans and players... completely demotivating them... like when he managed us, with his city comments.

Definitely. Washing his hands of it before it's even happened.

He's not daft. He'll only take a role he knows he can excuse his way out of. He got burned with us by coming into the job with a shit-eating grin on his face and then looked a total tit as he realised just how hard it is.

Since then, he's played his team's chances down to the level of soul-sucking corpse £#%&!er .

That Sunderland 'we'll be in a relegation battle' comment before the season had even started was embarrassing. They were on a high from staying up the season. They were carrying that and a winning run into the season and he just sucked the life and positivity out of them before a ball was even kicked.

His fall from grace has been quite remarkable. He was never good enough for us, but he did a good job at Everton and was a respected manager. Now, I'm genuinely believe he's poison..

Preston lost Simon Grayson to Sunderland in the summer. There was talk of Moyes going back. The Preston fans didn't want him

Unread 19-11-2017, 06:50 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Definitely. Washing his hands of it before it's even happened.

He's not daft. He'll only take a role he knows he can excuse his way out of. He got burned with us by coming into the job with a shit-eating grin on his face and then looked a total tit as he realised just how hard it is.

Since then, he's played his team's chances down to the level of soul-sucking corpse £#%&!er .

That Sunderland 'we'll be in a relegation battle' comment before the season had even started was embarrassing. They were on a high from staying up the season. They were carrying that and a winning run into the season and he just sucked the life and positivity out of them before a ball was even kicked.

His fall from grace has been quite remarkable. He was never good enough for us, but he did a good job at Everton and was a respected manager. Now, I'm genuinely believe he's poison..

Preston lost Simon Grayson to Sunderland in the summer. There was talk of Moyes going back. The Preston fans didn't want him

Unread 19-11-2017, 06:54 PM
utd99

Quote:
It’s a bit sacreligious, but when I look at Fergie sitting in the stands these days it’s a toss up whether I see the greatest manager in our history or the @#%&! who gave us Moyes.

Unread 19-11-2017, 06:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It’s a bit sacreligious, but when I look at Fergie sitting in the stands these days it’s a toss up whether I see the greatest manager in our history or the c*** who gave us Moyes.
not sure if serious..............

Unread 19-11-2017, 06:58 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It’s a bit sacreligious, but when I look at Fergie sitting in the stands these days it’s a toss up whether I see the greatest manager in our history or the c*** who gave us Moyes.
It's the worst decision of his career.

I still can't believe how badly we handled the whole affair.

We knew for years how important that decision would be.....and we £#%&!ed it up as badly as we could.

It was somehow
both a ridiculous gamble and horribly safe in the same breath.

Unread 19-11-2017, 07:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
It's the worst decision of his career.

his worst decision was retiring....

Unread 19-11-2017, 07:07 PM
thatsfuctit

Unread 19-11-2017, 07:11 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
not sure if serious..............
I think you know....

Unread 19-11-2017, 07:22 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit

Unread 19-11-2017, 07:23 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Keane, Bruce, Spragia, O'Neill, Poyet, Di Canio, Advocaat, Allardyce all kept them up. Only one man took them down. Not his fault of course.

Unread 19-11-2017, 07:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
his worst decision was retiring....
Had to happen sometime, and he nearly went a decade earlier. Just as well he didn't, mind

Unread 19-11-2017, 07:55 PM
S/Side.Red

His post match interview when asked about the performance:

"I think it went as everyone expected, because that's how it has been recently."

I'm starting to find him very amusing now. Deffo a WUM.

Unread 19-11-2017, 08:05 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
His post match interview when asked about the performance:

"I think it went as everyone expected, because that's how it has been recently."

I'm starting to find him very amusing now. Deffo a WUM.
Ffs

Never occurs to him he’s the one who’s expected to improve things. Just hey, these were shit when I arrived, so if they’re shit when I leave it’s not my doing. I honestly think there’s something wrong with him.

Unread 19-11-2017, 08:10 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Ffs
. I honestly think there’s something wrong with him.
'think'.....

Unread 19-11-2017, 08:13 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Ffs

Never occurs to him he’s the one who’s expected to improve things. Just hey, these were shit when I arrived, so if they’re shit when I leave it’s not my doing. I honestly think there’s something wrong with him.
Definitely not a well man.

How can it be your first game and you look like a bloke about to get sacked. He's pure poison.

Unread 19-11-2017, 08:20 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Definitely not a well man.

How can it be your first game and you look like a bloke about to get sacked. He's pure poison.
He hasn’t been more than three games from the sack since New years day 2014. His honeymoon period is the first half of the first game he manages for any new team; after that he automatically assumes his rightful place in the top three of SkyBet’s sack race.

He should change his first name to ‘under fire manager’.
Closed Thread